low self esteam engine

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THEMEDIC

its a bad idea to tag the tracks...if thats where you paint them

anyways... i hope that doesn't become some kind of trend

that thesis is nice

SHUT THE FUK UP YOU LIL BITCH...I'LL TAG YOUR FUKIN FACE YOU LIL SOFT HOMO,DONT TELL A MUHFUKA WHAT HE CAN & CANT DO,ARE YOU THE MUHFUKA GOING TO JAIL IF HE GETS CAUGHT?????........NO!

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by joe

SHUT THE FUK UP YOU LIL BITCH...I'LL TAG YOUR FUKIN FACE YOU LIL SOFT HOMO,DONT TELL A MUHFUKA WHAT HE CAN & CANT DO,ARE YOU THE MUHFUKA GOING TO JAIL IF HE GETS CAUGHT?????........NO!

wtf....another internet thugg....

i wasn't telling you what to do, you ass clown...just that its a bad idea if its a spot you like to paint... or do you want people to know where you paint your frigging trains???...

christ

chill the fuck out...

hahahaha

Originally posted by THEMEDIC

wtf....another internet thugg....

i wasn't telling you what to do, you ass clown...just that its a bad idea if its a spot you like to paint... or do you want people to know where you paint your frigging trains???...

christ

chill the fuck out...

hahahaha

you did sound like kind of a wiener, i've got to admit.... in a lot of places the tracks and walls of the yards have been fucked up since freightrain graffiti began..

and yeah i like people to know where me and my friends paint that way they know theyre in someone else's spot and dont do stupid shit or cant get sad if they do too many cars and one gets gone over or something.

shit in some cities even the stores will have the whole spray paint isle killed with tags and stickers.. a lot of the time now it's just to get seen or whatever, but it used to be more about letting fools know thats your rack spot, and you'll get fucked up if you get caught trying to come up there.

i guess graffitis still a secret in some places, great. have fun im sure its real exciting. :o

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by tan nguyen

you did sound like kind of a wiener, i've got to admit.... in a lot of places the tracks and walls of the yards have been fucked up since freightrain graffiti began..

and yeah i like people to know where me and my friends paint that way they know theyre in someone else's spot and dont do stupid shit or cant get sad if they do too many cars and one gets gone over or something.

shit in some cities even the stores will have the whole spray paint isle killed with tags and stickers.. a lot of the time now it's just to get seen or whatever, but it used to be more about letting fools know thats your rack spot, and you'll get fucked up if you get caught trying to come up there.

i guess graffitis still a secret in some places, great. have fun im sure its real exciting. :o

thats great....its good to know that you enjoy the police and security knowing where you paint trains...FOR THE EXCITMENT...

rock and roll man....:D

but this doesnt matter anyway...keep your yard the way you want too

• 4 months later...
Guest rob deer

some times, not at a layup, a railroad track can be some real good ups, its sheltered forever from the elements. I don't think everyone's an idiot.

nice post dred. post some knew shit.

Archived