stupidest thing attempted/done while un-sober

Krook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tried to rob my own school and got caught.

Fucking my ex girlfriends younger sister in a T.J. club bathroom stall

Getting head from my ex girlfriends younger sister while im driving and my ex girl is passed out in the back.

Telling my ex in a drunken fight that it wasnt so hard for her to go on the pill since her sister does it too.

Mikro's post.

Smashing a 40 bottle over some cunt who started shit with us. Then bashing the shit out of his car as he lay unconscious on the ground.

:lol:

that wuz the best laugh i've had in years

had about 20 beer bongs at a party on top of 2 six packs, got driven home by friend, then when i opened the door of the car i fell head first into the gutter, spewed on my self and passed out. woke up with a big cut on my head.

ralley driving 120km/h at 3am in my mates car on a near-deserted part of an island, pissed as fuck. kangaroos jumping infront of the car, nearly smashed into about 5 trees, mate didnt know i took his car.

took mates car driving at a party when very drunk, nearly smashed my other mates car when parking, i hit the accelerator instead of break.

at a party at my house, i went on a walk for 3 hours after staying up for 4 days in a row then drinking 5 cups of coffee then a couple of six-packs, friends found me shaking in the bushes out the front of my house.

insisted, after smoking a jay with my friend, that we go back to school (the school day was over, we didnt need to go back) because "i need my cupanoooodles!" then, once there, forgetting the other people we were sitting with weren't high and acting retarded, then finishing it off by resting my face in my cup-noodles to breath in the vapors to clear my sinuses or my cottonmouth or something retarded for like 2 minutes or something. i think i fell asleep for a few seconds/minutes.

basically, trying to do anything important directly after smoking.

Archived