Salt Lake City

AreaKGB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
burners=boring... post bombing flicks

What? i dunno... Burners get boring after awhile but bombing does also unless it's video. then bombing is fuckin` ill in video and person but peicing does get boring.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

glasscase-105Slider.jpg

GhettoSlider clothing is now an official dealer of premium Montana spray paint, caps and aerosol art products. Drop by the GS Factory Outlet located at 2217 S. and West Temple, suite 14 in the wharehouse district "Tempest Park" (on the west side of W. temple.

Hit us up (801)-487-0725 burcs@ghettoslider.com

Check out GS at http://www.ghettoslider.com

http://www.myspace.com/ghettosliderclothingco

is there any illegal graff out there besides 2 emo kids posing with some shit stencils?

burners are cool if they're illegal. but all that shit is legal.

some bombing would be nice. if you want bombing to be more exciting, actually hit a public spot. no highway spots, no downtown streets, no nothing? yawn.

is there any illegal graff out there besides 2 emo kids posing with some shit stencils?

burners are cool if they're illegal. but all that shit is legal.

some bombing would be nice. if you want bombing to be more exciting, actually hit a public spot. no highway spots, no downtown streets, no nothing? yawn.

It can't be as bad as living in Logan, where there is absolutly no graff. If you know of anything out here hit me up.

never seen so many hopeless CHOMPS in one thread. The fish in that one pic, and overall letter structure--cant figure it out--the bay, wit a lil bit of la sprinkled with some nyc flava. those kids should hang up the cans. overall two THIZZ thumbz down

this shit isnt even bay flavor or even LA flavor. this shit is fucking garbage.

:) have a nice day.

Re: Fight ME

Get out that bitchass little grey temple you bitchass little salty lipped hoes, you woouldnt know graf if it was fucking your slut-ass mom on the breakfast table right in front of you and your sunday-dinner eating-t ogether faggot ass fuckin family.Go fuckin pray. Your town is toy. Your town is Worthless. My gang says you may no longer write graffiti. That is all.

:lol: .THIS IS PRICELESS .:lol:

Archived