Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Buckcherry appreciation thread.

I honestly can't think of a band that makes me want to go sniff an 8ball of coke while listening to their record other than these guys.

Seriously, Buckcherry rock the fuck out. Not too many band rock out like these guys anymore.

Definatley appreciated.

http://www.rocktrip.net/imagenes/clasicos/Buckcherry.jpg'>

http://www.fatharryproductions.com/bands/buckcherry.jpg'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

saaaaaave tonight. fight the break of daaaawwwwwwn. cooooooome tomorrrrrow. tomoooooooooorow illl be goooone.

eh. buckcherry, eagle eye cherry, same thing, right?

oh yeah, this is an underground straight edge vegan christian freethinking anti everything message board.

im sorry these guys are not l33t XxX Edge HARDk0R3 emo music.

go make fun of people who shop at gap while you all wear the same anti world outfit.

I thought it said BURBERRY appreciation thread. And I was thinking that crazy T.T. and his burberry.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh yeah, this is an underground straight edge vegan christian freethinking anti everything message board.

im sorry these guys are not l33t XxX Edge HARDk0R3 emo music.

go make fun of people who shop at gap while you all wear the same anti world outfit.

i'm assuming thats directed at me. now i'm generally an asshole and fairly abrasive, but i do not see how that rant was justified in response to my comment. i merely do not like buckcherry. i do not like limp bizkit. i shop at the gap. i dont get it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this