Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SkyFlax

R.I.P Argue SKE

son who is dat looking for Argue RIP,are you ske crew ,say whats up to 2MER and ZER,MEKR,and all those All City RFC niggas CA,RAST,CASH,SESA,PRES,AOS,SE ONE,FENDER,BOGI,FEIST,BUSTA,MISTRO,SEDI,BUDA RIP,RONE,FAX,ASH,AND deaL ONE and you dont stop.

Guest TOP LOCK

i ran into a little black dude who wrote buda rfc maybe a year or 2 ago. he followed me around for awhile yelling and then we caught wreck all drunk. mad fun.

if he passed sorry to hear it. someday ill get a flick on here.

Opps forgot Guess Rfc,yo i didnt know someone did a Argue RIP.Can someone post A Picture and where it was done.And Top Lock it wasnt Buda, it was Sedi twin brother.:king:

Yo what happened,no one has a picture of argue rip.I used to call him ragu,when he spoke itlaian.It was messed up how he passed,how easy an entire lifetime can be quickly snuffed out.Hope you people who knew him and know how he passed learned a lesson on what to stay away from ,it didnt have to go down like that.

I know another couple gates around their he got some tags still running on... good thread got some more flicks to add...

what are chances of both those ARGUE fillins w/ TIE creepin in on the bottom and now both RIP... the R to G connection in the throwie was tough.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this