New Flick

Guest Propaganda

Guest Propaganda

Re: Come on people please get with the program

Originally posted by Revolt

First off...People are not slydes pal becuase of differnt issues beyond graff and art...he knows this...that is awhole differnt issue on its own!

I can only speak among my self...No one is talking ''shit'' or ''running'' their mouths towards slyde...that is stuipd i chould easily rank on 100 things about dumb grffitit but what will that gain me besides a whole bunch of wasted time. ( hearing stuff from this kid that told this kid's mom that told this kid in the bule shirt dosen't count) Rumor's are point less and are brought apon threw the dumb spoken.I speak for others when i say slyde & company need to stop Biteing , Jocking , and going over ppl , going over old school writers that dont even write any more. You and your crew should also pratice before you blow up crap at well known spots. and to stop crossing out ppl...if you guys didn't do this there would be no problumes and you guys would have lots of respect.

As for kes...you dont have a clue on what is going on here kido you should ''Do the research before you write the report''

Slyde is right teck should not call him self a king that is foolish...but yet you posting year old flick's and trying to clown him is also dumb...teck has gotten better in the past year with simple stright's...He as also gain a whole bunch of respect with other writers and crews.

I have no time to lissen to un-educated kids rant and rave...and cry me a river, maby you all like drama, but i dont.I dont wish to contiune this any further more on this thread you all have my AIM.

First off, no one bites MR REVOLT. IF anyone needs pratice, it will be all of us around the area. No one is better than no one else, yess more experince than one another but no one tops another. Second, biting does not come around my crew. Do you even have a clue who is in my crew? Nope I don't think so. No one jocks, just a misunderstanding among your art work. Take closer looks before getting hyped about nothin. Third, Me and your crew would be alrite in the Graff world if TECK did not start this bullshit. Not us. Or to say, not me! Acting like a little kid gets you no where. Tired of talking now. Brave cats speak face to face, not on the net. Yes im wroing for old flicks but Hey, I have newer ones my self. Ditto. Yes TECK talks shit both ways!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda

Re: u know

Originally posted by AoA Kru

i never ran my mouth its ur cum sucking krew mates who twisted my words i never said shit i always gave u props cuase u improved but not that good

well Im sorry bit it seem that way when you wrote shit about me and 120z shit on the walls. That is immature and not writer stances. Just to drop fact that Those niggaz you beefing with are not in my crew. Bringing shit on the net is gay and must be avoided. No I don't bite from shit. My own letters and style. All you niggaz gotta cut the bull cause I don't bite from shit. Dazer helps with cronstutism cause he my boy in my own cru! Plus rancking on our crew on the walls is very immature and makes you seem childish. Just wanted to note facts. There is so much you don't understand that I realize and know but you don't see it and im shocked at you. ESPECIALLY YOU.

Guest Revolt

The peace on top ...looks just like zews simples

You stole you know whos E intell it was brought up

your crew is daze.esco.ecco.link 9.established 1987. ?

''Me and your crew would be alrite in the Graff world if TECK did not start this bullshit''

I have no crew...crews are to over rated...what teck bullshit

''No one jocks, just a misunderstanding among your art work''

that makes no sence...how about looking up the word jock

[/i]''hyped about nothin''[/i]

I speak for everyone when i say how can we your ''crew'' cross's everyone out with X's ???? and dose all of the above i already exsplaned

hey im trying to help you guys should take this as advices...just dont try to clown me

and if i did see you around i would exsplane all of the above...

Guest Propaganda

First off, looks similar to Zews until u mention it but is not his piece and my letters. Check again. Your pieces look like like AAA pieces or to say short Western Mass styles so please lets not get into it. Second I did not STEAL your E. I had it for a while son. Ask dazer and them. I never whipped it out and have the evidence to prove it but who cares. Crying over jocking and biting when you guys do the same is none other dumb to talk about. So drop it. My crew is Dazer, Establish 1985, Cast and me. That is it. Esco and Ecco were just friends, just like teck writes with Key and nark and all that. You once again prove me wrong. I herd not to long ago that you join this crew and that crew not saying any names that you were down with this recently and that all from few cats. So better tell peeps to pipe down then cause I say only what I hear. Yes your right, crews are overrated. Teck writes bullshit on the walls. Not his graff, but about people's personal lives and stuff that does not need to be said. I know you see the shit he writes on whiles while he does his teck about my crew or dumb quotes to hurt me. Plus reasons why I went over him was he started first but making fun of me and writing in marker inside my bombs. You know this so don't deny so I acted for a reaction. I know what jock is cause i hear from you and all the copycats with words so please don't clown me. Plus Ecco and Esco once again are not in my crew and what they do is what they do. If I cross you out, I sign it. Not just cross you out. But what are we talking about. They are just like us when we started and we still are in a way so don't act like your a big time hot shot writer. Everything you say has reasons and facts that you made same mistakes which does not need to bring up on the net.

No you won't say shit to my face cause that is the way you are. Prove me wrong and I take it back. I need more work cause Im developing on skill, but so do you so don't down me about my artwork Cause I don't.

Guest Revolt

I would love to tell this to your face i hate typeing but only time i see you is on the bus and that would draw heat

ecco and whatever rock ace everywere...there forth they seem to others there in your crew...teck is teaching key...and hes doing everything right so far...maby you should teach ecco as for establish and daze never had a problume...im here to talk about the crossing out and jocking and bite...not that this matter is over with just drop it neather of us have the time for la la land...

on the brighter side

your simples and clolors are alot better you are improveing alot...you should stop stressing hand styles do it simple it will come along...i haveent seen any new charators were they go?

as for teck thats for you to take up with him...

''i say what i only here''

thats how rumors start ...do the research before wrteing the report

i was a major toy...everyone has to crall before the walk walk before they run run before they jump...but with advice and help it comes faster...get my point...

i had help and lissend to alot of adivce ppl which hated me love me and i go out with on a regular i learned alot by lissen to ppl.

im not hear to fight and argue...im here to help and im always open ears to others....

ok ok yall need to stop all this chater.. or a mon needs to close this!! there is no reson to beef.. yall are both new to graff and should chill on that why not help each other rather then hate.. no reson to beef over graff.. (RIP spek ) <~~~~~ one cat who died over a can of paint.. dont let this be you fools

Guest Propaganda

Yes im doing my best to Teach Ecco and Esco, that is why you haven't prob seen any new shit for a while from them. Straight sticking in blackbooks for a goodwhile. I bring them around to show them the graff material and so forth. They will remain that way for a period of time now now that they had to learn the hard way. Same should go to Key. His shit needs mad improvement first before going around. Plus he mad some terrible and terrible moves with cans of paint.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000153.jpg'>

This I did recently piecing. Im working with simples as you can see along with my own style. Kinda funky but I like better than my old shit.

No clue with the teck story right now but sure it will be clear in furture.

Forgive me everyone for this boring chat. Sometimes things have to be said.

beef is for kidz

LOOK,THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE LIL CHILDREN WHO GET THERE LIL HEADS CONFUSSED ABOUT LIFE,FIRST OFF WE ALL WERE TOYS AT ONCE LIKE SLYDE SAID,BUT WE HAD NOONE TO SHOW US THE ROPES ,THATS WHY U SHOULD TEACH THE YOUNG ROOKIES ESCO ECCO THE WAY TO BECOME A WRITER,AS FOR WHO EVER IS MAKEING X'S OVER OTHER PEAPLE SHITT...WE ALL KNOW THATS A TWISTED PUSSYS WAY OUT..WE ALL STARTED TOGETHER FOR THE ART LOVE AND THRILL OF PAINTING,,NOW ITS SEEMS ITS ABOUT FAME AND HATE AT THE SAME TIME...WE ALL JUST NEED TO TALK OR EVEN BATTLE IF WE HAVE TOO,,CUZ THIS HE SAID SHE SAID SHITT HAST TO STOP,,I DONT REMEBER EVER HEARING TECK SAYING SHITT ABOUT SHITT BUT I COULD BE WROUNG,

JUST BECUZ THERE IS A WAR GOING ON DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO START R OWN LIL WAR,WE ALL CAME FROM THE SAME ANT HILL.WE SHOULD START HELPING EACH OTHER OUT N STEAD OF HATEING,FRIENDS DIE HARD ENIMYS DIE QUICK,,,,,

Re: beef is for kidz

Originally posted by smartone

LOOK,THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE LIL CHILDREN WHO GET THERE LIL HEADS CONFUSSED ABOUT LIFE,FIRST OFF WE ALL WERE TOYS AT ONCE LIKE SLYDE SAID,BUT WE HAD NOONE TO SHOW US THE ROPES ,THATS WHY U SHOULD TEACH THE YOUNG ROOKIES ESCO ECCO THE WAY TO BECOME A WRITER,AS FOR WHO EVER IS MAKEING X'S OVER OTHER PEAPLE SHITT...WE ALL KNOW THATS A TWISTED PUSSYS WAY OUT..WE ALL STARTED TOGETHER FOR THE ART LOVE AND THRILL OF PAINTING,,NOW ITS SEEMS ITS ABOUT FAME AND HATE AT THE SAME TIME...WE ALL JUST NEED TO TALK OR EVEN BATTLE IF WE HAVE TOO,,CUZ THIS HE SAID SHE SAID SHITT HAST TO STOP,,I DONT REMEBER EVER HEARING TECK SAYING SHITT ABOUT SHITT BUT I COULD BE WROUNG,

JUST BECUZ THERE IS A WAR GOING ON DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO START R OWN LIL WAR,WE ALL CAME FROM THE SAME ANT HILL.WE SHOULD START HELPING EACH OTHER OUT N STEAD OF HATEING,FRIENDS DIE HARD ENIMYS DIE QUICK,,,,,

werd

triple word! Yall should be carefull cause you could wake up one day and be a tag banger. You would not want that now would you? You guys should paint together more. Or fuck the same ho or some shit. Whatever it takes.

To: Propaganda From: Key

I now Iam fresh writer and I got a lot to learn, the beef is not with you bout i got to defent my self. The writing I did whit paint is to get along with the paint and to see how mi stuf looks in a wall and the stuf I did so far looks good and a lot of ppople give me props. Thanks to Teck I am to become a better writer and on the bright side I give you props for the piece you did, it seems that you working out. Tell esco that was up with the batle beacuse I talk to him bout he invite me to batle and I tell him went ever he wants. If the new ac e wants to talk to aoa I tell them because this beef needs to stop.

Guest Propaganda

Re: To: Propaganda From: Key

Originally posted by AoA Kru

I now Iam fresh writer and I got a lot to learn, the beef is not with you bout i got to defent my self. The writing I did whit paint is to get along with the paint and to see how mi stuf looks in a wall and the stuf I did so far looks good and a lot of ppople give me props. Thanks to Teck I am to become a better writer and on the bright side I give you props for the piece you did, it seems that you working out. Tell esco that was up with the batle beacuse I talk to him bout he invite me to batle and I tell him went ever he wants. If the new ac e wants to talk to aoa I tell them because this beef needs to stop.

You just don't get it yet but hopefully it will pick up.

i hope the hate stoped

I THINK IT IS FINALLY SAFE TO SAY THE HATEING IN MY CITY HAS SLOWED DOWN.I ADMIT THAT IVE DONE MY SHARE OF BUFFING AND CROSING OUT OTHER WRITERS,BUT I LIVE AND LEARN AND KNOW THAT HATEING IS A SHITT WAY TO PAINT.I RECENTLY HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ANY NEW SHIT OF MYN AND GLAD TO SAY THERE IS NOT X'S THREW IT.AND SLYDE I HOPE U KNOW THAT THE BOX WASNT A DISS JUST RUNNING THE BOX YA KNOW,I LET IT RUN FOR A BIT HOPE U DO THE SAME FOR ME.I LOVE TO PEICE AND BOMB AND KNOW SO DO ALL MY FELLOW WRITERS SO WHY BUFF EACHOTHER? I AM MERGEING TO SEE SOME SIGN OF PEACE NOT TO SOUND LIKE A FAG OR NOTHING BUT ID RATHER GIVE PROPS THEN BUFF THEM.SO HERE IT IS IN A NUT SHELL ,IM JUST HOPEING THE HATE BETWEEN A.C.E AND A.O.A AND ALL THE OTHERS CAUGHT IN BETWEEN WILL STOPP.WELL CHEACK IN SOON ,,KE4:D

i hope the hate stoped

I THINK IT IS FINALLY SAFE TO SAY THE HATEING IN MY CITY HAS SLOWED DOWN.I ADMIT THAT IVE DONE MY SHARE OF BUFFING AND CROSING OUT OTHER WRITERS,BUT I LIVE AND LEARN AND KNOW THAT HATEING IS A SHITT WAY TO PAINT.I RECENTLY HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ANY NEW SHIT OF MYN AND GLAD TO SAY THERE IS NOT X'S THREW IT.AND SLYDE I HOPE U KNOW THAT THE BOX WASNT A DISS JUST RUNNING THE BOX YA KNOW,I LET IT RUN FOR A BIT HOPE U DO THE SAME FOR ME.I LOVE TO PEICE AND BOMB AND KNOW SO DO ALL MY FELLOW WRITERS SO WHY BUFF EACHOTHER? I AM MERGEING TO SEE SOME SIGN OF PEACE NOT TO SOUND LIKE A FAG OR NOTHING BUT ID RATHER GIVE PROPS THEN BUFF THEM.SO HERE IT IS IN A NUT SHELL ,IM JUST HOPEING THE HATE BETWEEN A.C.E AND A.O.A AND ALL THE OTHERS CAUGHT IN BETWEEN WILL STOPP.WELL CHEACK IN SOON ,,KE4:D

i hope the hate stoped

i hope the hate stoped

Guest Propaganda

Re: i hope the hate stoped

Originally posted by smartone

It is all butter. The box is a good way to get notice. Hopefully it will run for a few.

• 2 weeks later...

yooo...... where have i been? wat the hel..?

all my beef is over...... keep doing ya thangs....... ACE........AOA

keep doing it...... just be careful bout wat ya do.

ACE CCL

Establish1986 Kes

Slyde Same

Entyre Slyde

Cast Entyre

be safe and be and stay koo my niggaz!

oNe

Damn, wat the fudge did i just wrote?

yea...what did you just write?

and since i dont have anything better to do....

ROLLCALL!!!!!!!!!!

DR.KES TNT

DA SAME ONE TNT

MR.SER TNT

NEW TNT

Peace 2

IDEO VIP 215

ABAR VIP 215

ILE cru

LSZ cru

DSC cru

SNOE