ebay will never stop amazing me

Giving Tree

i have a studden belt... it probably makes me trendy, but oh well. im old, so no one is gonna call me on it. not when i was listening to punk rock when they were (very literally) still wetting the bed at night.

i also like blink 182. they're funny. if you want to hate a band, hate all these pretty boy punk bands (afi, good charlotte, american rejects etc) those guys are fucking homo-core. atleast blink 182 has been down, and been the same band, for the last ten years or whatever. dont hate someone because they become popular, hate the thousands of kids who imitate them.

or you know, dont hate anyone and just 'do you' as dmx said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

blink 182 is hillarious.

my niece has their album and i listened to it while she was visiting and totally flipped at what she was listening to, shes 11.

i seen em on mtv. the one fool was on tour while on heroin or somthing and the mtv cribs showed the fool with proper tats in his pool studded mansion with doorless caddys from the 40s.

the references to masturbation i heard on the albumn i listened to made me laugh.

besides that, duhhhh.....they didnt bite the descendants or anything....

speaking of which? wheres that milo fool anyway?

misfits

bad religon

dri

descendants

sex pistols

is what i recall as my favorite punk bands.

Archived