ebay will never stop amazing me

Giving Tree

breast implants..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8&category=1277

"I AM AN ATTRACTIVE 24 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO IS IN DIRE "WANT" OF BREAST IMPLANTS. I AM 5'6", 115 POUNDS WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. MY BREAST SIZE IS CURRENTLY A 34 SMALL B AND I WOULD LOVE TO INCREASE THEM TO A 34 FULL C. I WILL PROVIDE MY FOUR WINNING BIDDERS WITH BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER PICTURES ALONG WITH A DIARY OF THE PROCESS AS WELL.THIS INFORMATION COULD BE USED FOR PUBLISHING, MEDICAL RESEARCH, OR PERSONAL USE"

no fucking joke..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is that not sucking for the children of women with implants? How does the feeding work with a poison sack? And what if it pops? Sure that's unlikely for women with implants as they probably never leave thier beds but really? I heard it could kill dem. And also what of d drooling maniacs? Would you not slip and pop an implant on the pools of drool? I dun get it. I see beauty in alotta womens. Implants can really get outta hand. There's one more for the media circus. They'll have fun ripping her flesh apart.

Um baby formula and bottles?

And most implants arent those water balloons youre probably thinking of, alot of them are solid masses now. And contain shit that can be absorbed by the body if ruptured.

Glik0 bringin knowledge 27/8

actually, those hats are so wack, they make my gonads sore. not only is the whole 'trucker hat' thing fucking played out, but wearing some big ass logo that screams 'hey, look at me everyone, i write graffiti" is double stupid.

but then again, maybe looking like a jackass is your guys thing... who knows.

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_7371692a829209574d936154fc649a92/i-1.JPG'>

last thing i won on ebay.

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

The only reason trucker hats are played out is coz little pretty funboy fuckers think theyre cool and start to wear them even tho people have worn them for ages.

yeah, and those people are truck drivers and T-ball players.

which one are you, mister, 'don't blame me, i've been down since demascus'

Guest sneak

i agree with seekings point about ppl who advertise that they try to write....

fuckign cunts bate it up for the rest of us.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

trucker hats, 16 years old teen girl squads, studded belts, text messages. and the finale. blink 182

studded belts will always be cool. especially when your like me and wear them with versace shirts. oh and go to europe, and see how long you last without using text messages with the phone rates there.

trucker hats are gay. blink 182 is gay. roxy is gay. being an Xtreme snowboarder is gay too. getting a subscription to every single ski/snow magazine thinking itll make you better and using it to impress us is gay. going to the hill and sitting near jumps and the park is also gay. skate shoes are gay on everyone except people who regularly skate or at least have been around people who skate for 8+ years and somewhat know what theyre talking about. hurley is gay too. advertising graffiti is gay. PuNK RAwK is gay too. so IS TyPInG LikE ThiS DuDE. fuck you.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking

yeah, and those people are truck drivers and T-ball players.

which one are you, mister, 'don't blame me, i've been down since demascus'

i am a truck driver, been doing it for at least 2 years.

i win! :cool:

Guest willy.wonka

bullshit..anybody who knows you uncle-boy will say that you fly airplanes!

and is that lady offering head and sex for implants?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Giving Tree

OR PERSONAL USE

:lol:

please believe whoever pays for those puppies will be collecting on some of that "personal use" hahahahhahah.

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

nah ive been skatin for a while and i wear a studded belt and a trucker hat. I dont wear the hat that much. But i wear my belt with everything its all worn and shit. favourite belt

i hate blink 182

i love blink 182s bastard son, link 80.

its all the members of blink 182 who weren't that extra B-102 that really makes the band, but they are good none the less.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Giving Tree

link 80.

wowzers, i havent heard those guys in years. thanks for the reminder :idea:

Archived