hip-hop as fuck

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To Time Has Come

I share your sentiment.

Just remember, Graff was around WAYYYY before the Hip Hop scene, and will be around long after the (post Hip Hop) RAP SCENE is dead.

Graff just got thrown in the mix when the WHITE media needed a visual aspect to push RAP into the mainstream. Using the research of Henry Chalfant, one of HIP HOP's earliest documenters, they figured that because ONE crew (RockSTeadyCrew) had members that were affiliated with or actually participated in writing GRAFF, that EVERY BBOY wrote, and EVERY WRITER was a bboy.

So, they neatly packaged HIP HOP into a culture that middle america could understand, and for some time now, as we know it is THE NEW RELIGION, just another form of controlling the dependant consumerism that IS america.

I happen to have started as a bboy, and later wrote graff, by mere coincidence. There are many in our ranks, and still most of us agree, GRAFF IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN it's own entity.

Rap killed HIP HOP, graff will always be an independent platform.

Kool Dash

The Cool 5, Fame City

Don't hate Rap, hate Rappers.

NONE OF MY TALK IS ABOUT THAT PICTURE, just threw all this in here.. y not.

Str8....

I always knew what was real and how to keep it real and stay true.

Like when I was little, I was influenced by Garbage rap(sort of like gangsta rap but that came after) not too commercial but it was that fake killah rap, that talks about killing and just that and makes no sense at all or for no meaning at all.

Whole bunch of underground groups I forgot. But I also jamed to GRAVEDIGGAZ and WU TANG(in their early years.

Now-a-days the only thing I listen to thats a little similiar to those is NECRO, and thats only when Im pissed or for laughs, He knows how to show his views while he is disrespecting

But Emcees I like the most is THE EMPEROR, just cats that spit influence and real shit, none of that FICTION RAP,(if its imagination and lyricall skills its ok, but I mean I dislike Pussy ass JA RULE rappers that throw up MURDER INC. and sing I CRY YOU CRY songs with like ten bitches, and claim to be a PIMP but has been whooped married since high school. )

I LIKE SOME RAPPERS SONGS but I cant stand the rapper.

Yeah some spit dope shit and some hype songs, but thats about it, they aint shit....ohh well....

""graff will always be an independent platform. ""

For a second I thought I was the only one that thought that. Never gave it much thought, just saw how crappy everything is and how it just gets worse, and less positivity, and like always, wanting to make a change, trying to make things better...

People and Society and nearly Everyone, CATAGORIZES Graffiti inside of HIP HOP, and Graffiti as one of the Elements in HIP HOP....

But no more, will I at least, say that...

GRAFFITI is so much bigger, HIP HOP is an element of Graffiti, like theres piecers bombers and toys, and those kids that go around and scratching their names on the bus windows(stop that) I mean put it up once, but not 40 times on the same window till we cant see outside the bus..

WHATEVER, Imma DO MORE RESEARCH, see how to explain this the right way, GET MY FACTS STR8, and then HIT THE WORLD WITH THIS, LET THEM SEE THE LIGHT.. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT....I'll be back, and not as a robot... peqce

Im going to earn my name, or die trying.

Im gonna stay true, I'll never die lying.....

Guest toe_jam

Re: THIS IS DISGUSTING

Originally posted by FACELIFT

OH MY GOD

-YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SUCH CLOWNS

I SWEAR TO GOD, HEARING YOU BITCH ABOUT BEING "UNDERGROUND," YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MAKE ME FEEL SICK. YOUR ROMANITICIZED, FAGGOTASS BUERGOIS IDEALS ARE GROSS.

-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS TO DEFINE "HIP-HOP?"

-WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT UNDERGROUND ANYWAY?

YOU SUBURBANITE FUCKS, THIS KID IS DOING A STALL(WHICH HE LEARNED HOW TO DO FROM AN INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO) AND DOING A PIECE ON A REMOTE BARN(WHICH HE LEARNED FROM COPYING PICTURES FROM A MAGAZINE). YOU MOTHER FUCKERS, WHAT TYPE OF EXPOSURE DO YOU FUCKING JERKS HAVE TO "HIP-HOP?"

IT IS HIP-HOP CONSUMERS LIKE YOU WHO BITCH ABOUT COMMERCIALIZATION. YOU ARE RUINING HIP-HOP, YOU CORNBREAD HICKS.

-I HAVE JOKES ON ALL YOU PSEUDO-B-BOY INTERNET-FED TREND HOPPING EX-RAVERS WHO THINK YOU'RE DOWN CAUSE YOU HEARD THE COMPANY FLOW CD LAST MONTH AND YOU GOT A SHIRT MADE BY ECKO.

YOU SCUMBAGS WILL GET STOMPED AND SONNED BY THOSE REALER THAN YOU.

>>DO NOT PERPETRATE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOM'S FRIEND IS HALF-BLACK DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE DOWN<<

REMEMBER THAT YOU SUCK.

FACELIFT

It stupid people like you that make this funny photo even more funny.....it's making fun of people like you that think you are hip hop as fuck when in actually you have no clue what the fuck is going on

ive said it before and ill say it again, get a fucking sence of humor, all this bitching over one picture that was obviously not ment to be taken seriously in a post that had a title that to me seemd like it wasnt ment to be taken seriously, jesus christ lighten up kids

Archived