Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kid comeng

killer bliners 2

i a gree

jimmy ,s kababs are shit house!!just like that big ass font turd!!

hahahaha hmmmm while i was scullin a few woodstocks you were out driving past kids houses yelling abuse !!lol you big kabab!!it brings back memories on the other hand we all know the meaning of "rockin it"it means to get bizzzy!!! unless you are re writting spray can art!! nah i dont think so

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

"ivo" quit it with the huge font, it's fucking annoying.

and don't act like you're some hardass illigal painter anymore,

you do some one and a half minute panell "piece" every blue moon. . . sheese.

HA HA HA THANX FOR SAYING IT ANNOYS YOU THE LARGE FONT BECAUSE I WILL DO IT EVEN MORE AS IF FOR WHAT I DO ILLEGALY U WOULD HAVE A FUKIN CLUE YOU STUPID MALAKA SO POST YOUR REAL TAG IF YOU THINK YOUR SO HARDCORE!

HA HA HA THANX FOR SAYING IT ANNOYS YOU THE LARGE FONT BECAUSE I WILL DO IT EVEN MORE AS IF FOR WHAT I DO ILLEGALY U WOULD HAVE A FUKIN CLUE YOU STUPID MALAKA SO POST YOUR REAL TAG IF YOU THINK YOUR SO HARDCORE!

cheers

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

NICE BACKGROUND "EASY AS A TRAIN PART 1"

but its just as easy on my wall

and inspiring too :D

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

POST YOUR REAL TAG IF YOU THINK YOUR SO HARDCORE

When i meet you i will. . . no i won't, you can go to the trouble of working it out for yourself.

Re: mr teehee

Originally posted by kid comeng

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

just curious!!!have we met before??

no but i really wanna email me at yousuck@yousuck so you can hook up with me and i can kiss your ass:love:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now