killer bliners 2

kid comeng

looks like this has changed from killer bliners :P

I was actually gonna start a web page wth all my flicks some time this year, so I'm still thinking whether I want to actually post those flicks up immediately. . .

I'm thinking about it.. .

what about other b-liners? Anyone got some good flicks of semz, 4nsik, or boxa? they're not related, but all fresh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its recently been repainted. . like in the last couple of months. . .it's always changing. . .but yeah its all WAR, DIE, TBK

random off my head. . .jury, puns, naut, dcide, odie, reals, rusher(KOC), brick etc. There's an older KASM and NORTE down the far end of the wall, above the main production part.

I'd say exactly where it is, but I don't know these guys and i dont wanna spout shit about their spot.

Originally posted by cam

its recently been repainted. . like in the last couple of months. . .it's always changing. . .but yeah its all WAR, DIE, TBK

random off my head. . .jury, puns, naut, dcide, odie, reals, rusher(KOC), brick etc. There's an older KASM and NORTE down the far end of the wall, above the main production part.

I'd say exactly where it is, but I don't know these guys and i dont wanna spout shit about their spot.

YEP SWEET AS KEEP THIS SPOT ON THE LOW

real writers know the rules as for other crews who paint the spot they will be taken out like last nites trash so if they do, best they fliks on the day

Re: Waiting...........

Originally posted by Mr Jones

come'on Kid you've had ample time to dig - post'em up.

Piece out.

yeah yeah i know !! i forget wat u wanted me to post jones

make a request mate ill sort it asap

you will dig new ones with ods pounder and co

peace

tbk die

• 2 weeks later...

Archived