killer bliners 2

kid comeng

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<MARQUEE LOOP=INFINITE>

<FONT size=99999 color=blue FACE="Impact">JIMMY FROM JIMMY'S KEBABS TOLD ME TO TELL YOU NICE UPDATE YOU GREASY ARAB AND HE HAS A COMPLIMENTRY CASK OF MOSSELLE FOR YOU AND A LARGE PENNE CARBONARA XTRA CREAMY SAUCE JUST FOR YOU</font>

shit happens

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

I BURST YOUR BUBBLE? OH WELL ANOTHER PIECE GOT WIPED OUT TODAY.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it will take more than one peice to shut me down:p

u take 3 my peices out in 2 weeks,,

and im spose to sit back and do nothing

but hey bubbles did get burst

hahahah

Re: shit happens

dont get me wrong ivo but if toys see my mates going over me and my crew wats to stop them!!they be like if they can do we can do it??

fuck that i have enuf trouble with toys going over my shit let alone other crews im down with taken me out aswell

not happenning

like u cuz ive been around long enuf to know writers unofficial rulebook

Re: shit happens

Originally posted by kid comeng

it will take more than one peice to shut me down:p

u take 3 my peices out in 2 weeks,,

and im spose to sit back and do nothing

but hey bubbles did get burst

hahahah

YES EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON ALL YOUR PIECES WILL BE GETTING GONE OVER HA HA HA HA HA ITS GREAT ISN'T IT!

YES EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON ALL YOUR PIECES WILL BE GETTING GONE OVER HA HA HA HA HA ITS GREAT ISN'T IT!

Re: Re: shit happens

dont get me wrong ivo but if toys see my mates going over me and my crew wats to stop them!!they be like if they can do we can do it??

fuck that i have enuf trouble with toys going over my shit let alone other crews im down with taken me out aswell

not happenning

like u cuz ive been around long enuf to know writers unofficial rulebook

HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK EACH PIECE U LOST WAS CAPPED? BUT IF U FAILED TO REALIZE THIS WELL MAYBE WE BETTER TAKE OUT THE UNCAPPED ONES SINCE U MAYBE PREFER THIS?

Re: Re: Re: Re: shit happens

thats where your wrong !! you never paint solo so if you were to go over me thats life

its the rest of the link up thats interesting

WELL WELL WHY ARE YOU PAINTING SOLO - THERE IS THIS NEW INVENTION NOW CALLED A "TELEPHONE" - YOU PICK IT UP AND RING PEOPLE AND ORGANISE STUFF MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET ONE AND USE IT??? P.S NO EXCUSES YOU HAVE NO ONE TO RING HOW COME I CAN GET 10 PEOPLE EASILY I USUALLY HAVE TO TURN DOWN A FEW PEOPLE DUE TO WALL SPACE?????

THERE IS THIS NEW INVENTION NOW CALLED A "TELEPHONE"

There is this new invention called "spectacles" (glasses for the dumbasses out there). They are used to see things properly. Seems you need them IVO cause you seem to type real fuckin big everytime you reply to somone

Archived