Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uneffected by police intrusions

or street illusions we were consumed wit'

I've even grown away from people I grew wit'

I mean we cool, but I don't need to bullshit

my mood could switch easily from smooth to ruthless

we ain't built the same so mind games are useless

times change, like the climate I change

check the forecast, I reign

PHOR CMK

Damn thats messed up man someone wouldve have took my book i would kicked there ass!! Especially if lab rat hit it up thats irreplaceable.

the only reason why i gave them the book was cause ive been knowing these kats for a good few minutes so kind of trusted them with it i was trying to pass it around to diffrent city's and wanted a few good local heads in it so i gave it to them and nevEr got it back but now i know who is a true homie..........trust me mann came close to doin something but na........its just a booook but you never know mann i might catch them slippin...........then i'll get minE:)

bout putting the book under the pillow mann i wish i should of known that when i got it damn book would still be under my pillow till this day

rats skills are crazy!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a throwback...dude i remember doing this cant believe its been almost 4 yrs...and for those who didn"t know SEKTOR became REPOS...........

kind of thought it was you but not 100% sure

bunch of kids that seen the book liked your stuFF

they all said that you and lab killed that book also the ohde and crae &enemy

you got better with your stuff it was already dope(cek)as it was now with the repoE looks even dopEr

yall sure showed a nigga from the south some love really apreciate it......

lmao i was hoping peeps didnt peep that drunkin mess.....lol its riding though so fuck it.

yo is this young rife?

Good shit on here. Komed, Fove my man, we need to paint again, ks, always got sketches to show

btw, caught that comed off the ewiz, good shit, ill post some sketches later

Archived