The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jun 14 2005, 07:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jun 14 2005, 07:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OhThatBoy@Jun 14 2005, 10:52 PM

Nah... most Scandinavians(including Norway, Denmark, Sweden etc.) under the age of 50 speaks/understands English.

yeah better than most native english speakers, haha

[/b]

ooh lala heard the birds are fine there!

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scandenavians are the most depressed people in the world, with the largest suicide rate of young males, minimal sunlight for most of the year, shit food, cold weather, bad governance, only good 4 a hoiliday if u ask me

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Think again.

Good people, good food, best society in the world... And excellent graffiti...

Originally posted by ZOIDLE@Jun 15 2005, 06:49 AM

scandenavians are the most depressed people in the world, with the largest suicide rate of young males, minimal sunlight for most of the year, shit food, cold weather, bad governance, only good 4 a hoiliday if u ask me

what the fuck are u talking about?

from may-september the temprature is the same as elsewhere in North-West Europe (Read England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium etc etc etc), the graff is good, the beer is great, Norway, Denmark and Sweden is all in United Nation`s top10 countires to live in. And the girls, Oh my, Oh my......!

but yeah, it`s cold here from november to march, and it is abit expensive compared to other countries. But fucking worht it. :haha:

Originally posted by OhThatBoy+Jun 15 2005, 11:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OhThatBoy - Jun 15 2005, 11:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZOIDLE@Jun 15 2005, 06:49 AM

what the fuck are u talking about?

from may-september the temprature is the same as elsewhere in North-West Europe (Read England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium etc etc etc), the graff is good, the beer is great, Norway, Denmark and Sweden is all in United Nation`s top10 countires to live in. And the girls, Oh my, Oh my......!

but yeah, it`s cold here from november to march, and it is abit expensive compared to other countries. But fucking worht it. :haha:

[/b]

The Beer is defenitely great and very cheap aswell if you buy it in "Netto" :) Oh and you forgot the beaches, Denmark has around 200 Blue-flag beaches.Denmark is a wonderful country!

Guest imported_Europe

From the Montana Team visit to the Roskilde Festival in 2002

roskilde05_480x360.jpg

Kacao Atom

roskilde01_480x360.jpg

This year the Montana Team is coming back to Roskilde...

And flicks of that will be posted here some day...

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels+Jun 16 2005, 12:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrJackDaniels - Jun 16 2005, 12:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OhThatBoy@Jun 15 2005, 12:49 PM

from may-september the temprature is the same as elsewhere in North-West Europe (Read England, Scotland, Wales)

so its shit then yeh?

lol

thumbs down to wet english summers.

[/b]

hehe.. you say something there, but my point is that it`s not like 10zero degrees in the summer, acctually scandinavian summers can be quite good, with nice weather and average celsius degrees around 20-27...

anyways, here`s some CPH flicks...

AUT_5950.jpg

AUT_5958.jpg

AUT_5960.jpg

AUT_5962.jpg

AUT_73.jpg

and some Norwegian fellas trashing`em s-trains...

AUT_64.jpg

ALL

AUT_63.jpg

ALL

AUT_61.jpg

Poa FK MFE crews

all stolen from Deztroy...

Originally posted by ZOIDLE@Jun 15 2005, 03:49 PM

if you ever go there you'll change your tune. it aint called dopenhagen for nothin!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by ZOIDLE@Jun 21 2005, 01:49 AM

iv been there, i dont make these comments 4 no reson, but just an opinion, i dindnt say it wasnt a fun city i had a blast i just said there damn depressed people

Hahaha, you're the one that sound depressed.

Copenhagen is known for happy graffiti, should tell you something...

Originally posted by ZOIDLE@Jun 15 2005, 01:49 PM

Correction. Scandenavians arent the most depressed people in the world. Its the yanks. highest suicide rates...the chinese. and as for bad weather and the government you australians cant really talk either. look at your fucking prime minister! :innocent:

Archived