The Wonderful Copenhagen Thread

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

The closing of NSB is a big political scandal. Hopefully the wall will be re-opened some day when the powers that be wisen up.

The layer of paint on the wall was so thick that buffing it down would be impossible, so it was just washed grey instead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick shit in here. Those Kegr throws are hot.

This goes out to Europe because I think he posted something a while ago on one of these guys...

I may be taking a trip out to Copenhagen. I'm trying to get some work done on my arm by either Franz Jaeger or Uncle Allan. If anyone knows them on here, tell them to PLEASE CHECK THEIR E-MAILS.

I e-mailed both of them today to see what they have available in the upcomming weekends.

I'm trying to fly out to Denmark at the end of this month of begining of July.

While Zero-tolerance is about to end in Copenhagen

zero tolerance is about to end?!! when i was out there i caught 3 runners at completely off-peak times and every train there had damage on it. If zero tolerance is about to end then that system will be destroyed! :shook:

Guest imported_Europe

Zero tolerance is from the city itself, it doesnt stop graffiti, but it tries to fight it in every way possible. This is especially tough on legal walls and events.

The trainscene has little to do with this. Trains have pretty much been smashed for the last 20 years.

Archived