C.R. Avery

Organ Donor

saw him the other night on tour with sage francis. heard his cd today. the album is definatly different than he was live, but he was damn good live. anyone who plays harmonica, while beatboxing, while rapping, while playing a keyboard guitar can't be too bad. check out the songs disclosure, deaths head with a halo, or bengermin and isabelle if your interested. actually go see him live if you are interested because it is at least 100% better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seeking im suprised i didn't notice you there. saw you at the rhymesayers show last year. sage was cracking me up the whole night. that show is definalty in tied for the number 1 spot for me. having a 6 person band definatly added a lot. what did you think of c.r. avery? oh and if you are going to be around here i'll let tead know if you want him to try to get ahold of you.

already gone. fuck painting, its too cold for that nonsense.

cr avery was dope... i dont know about the whole 'joining the klan' song... im kind of over white people needing to make anti-racial hip hop songs. i mean, if thats what you're into, then go for it, but i mean... its 2003... i dont know. seems a little insecure to me, but again, thats just me. the beat boxing/harmonica thing was dope. he was just representing a couple to many 'elements' for my blood, if you know what i mean.

i missed BOTH you mother fuckers?? haha.. i think i saw you seek.. were you rocking some green cargo type pants??

and organ again im suprised i didnt see your superstar ass anywhere..

avery was hot.. sage was dope as fuck too.. i was let down with how he acted mad loungy sometimes, but that's just that whacky fucker's style..

that starving artist crew shit wasnt bad either.. for some balding 30 year olds..

but ultra madness was where it was at.. for real...

he kept switching up his voice to sound like a 45 year old pedophile... it was super strange..

like when he did the odd parts on makeshift patriot.. and sang it all.. i dont know exactly.. like a old pervert.. complete with sickly gestures and such..

Archived