Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

malvo and btm are killin Tokyo pretty hard right now...are they still here?...i could swear i saw a fresh malvo shot on a bus shelter out here but maybe its old

please do not discuss the whereabouts of writers online, out of courtesy, and a personal request from me.

oh, and bump the yay, my brother. filthy-fillmoe in the house.

FUCK MERCER ISLAND FAKE ASS WANNABE BULLSHITERS. act hard all your want, imma key your fuckin bently you fucking losers. i dont care if you live on the island, but its no excuse to be an asshole, go hang out in your fuckin QFC you fags. either that or get out of the east side for once, or what, you afraid to get shot or some shit? fucking losers...

i aint EVER going back to that hell hole... you can have your gay ass island.

never even mind bump mercer island hoes they break this kid off something proper with sexual and have pools to swim in and many fine beverages to drink of and foods to eat you should know not to talk to the men out there good for nothing stay to our side of the lake friend

central side

i have no problem with the adults on the island, there asshole kids are the ones that bug me. and no i didnt get jumped dumbass, mercer island kids are all bark, they just approach you 10 on 1 and talk about how there gonna jump you. and then dont. they dont even appreciate there education! thats fucked up, they get one of the best schools in the state. im out there working hard to get good grades and they slack off while there parents are sending them to private schools and s hit. fuck that. its rediculous. and they should be ashamed.