Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Yeah so i heard that woodinville opened a skate park so i went out there to check it out and what do i see?? haha this little wall with a sick chrome slie piece chillin. I think its funny now woodinville has a legal wall i mean "WOODINVILLE" thats like redmond having legal wall.....oh wait

Originally posted by slie-tits

I definetly havent done much bombing this summer! you are right about that, i havent been to motivated, i definetly done some drinking though, and I kinda just been digging for records, thats my addiction right now,

in all honesty im not much a bomber, i know alot of kids on this site dont give a fuck about peicing but thats kinda what im into, i feel like i did some bombing in the past though, right know i just like seeing all these other kids crushing! much respect!

It's comments like this that make me give the most respect to someone. Someone tries to call them out, and their humble about it, even if the fool who called them out was way off, it doesn't matter to you. Much respect to you, not for writing in this case - but for your attitude man.

Originally posted by enlighten

wow you managed to find the one Slie outline I saw while up there. aparently it was the only illegal thing he did all summer.

It's comments like this that really make you look like an idiot...if you were being serious. Maybe you just didn't get around enough, ever think of that?

On another note - so slie didn't get up as much as he said he was going to, and now your all dissapointed. Oh well, get over it. Comments like, "hey, you didn't get up like you said, you said you were gonna crush this summer. Your supposed to be an example..." What the...? He, nor anyone else is supposed to do anything. They can do whatever they want, paint or not paint. Yeah, I like seeing slie's stuff up. I also like seeing a lot of stuff up, which isn't happening that much no matter what writers name you insert when it really comes down to it in seattle. Maybe a small few, not trying to name names. There is a lot of talk on here, for the amount of graff that is getting done in that city.

Anyway, not trying to start any arguments, if you try and argue with me I'll probably just tell you that your right to save time, or just ignore you, so please...just don't. No one wants to have to sift through arguments on here anyway.

You are 100% right pores, im just not that hungry right now, if you know what I mean! I just want to get motivated some how! By the way im liking those roof spots youve been getting and ive caught a few trains to! keep it up man you have some cool styles! Ill start getting up again sooner or later!