Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I want old Seattle back...

and how can people hate over and over again on people who simply want nothing to do with you. stop trying to make a connection!! everytime we meet what happens? whens it gonna end? you like to play too much, but Im not down for those games man its pretty childish dont mind me saying that shows toy acts.. dont mean to call you names so change your ways!!

real people stick to themselfs. stay real to yourself. and dont hack others to try to get up on their level. if you think someone is a toy, dont hack them! by hacking you are only attempting to bring yourself to the same level.

(and if you got something to say to that, you only proving me right by saying it)!

I been in this for 7 yrs straight, since 2000. (not too long? hard to say that when I can only count a hand full of people who are still here and killin it!!!)

bumps to those you know who you are I dont need to say no names and dont wanna leave out no names!

bring it back baby bring it back!!!!

then again, 98% chance this post was useless. just trying to get thru your head homie!!

pitiful wat happened to 2sick and mechs sick ass pieces...no one over there has any respect..just slap their shitty ass ugly styles over it..jealous ass no talent having pussies

that mech and 2sick got dissed along time ago. Zeb and Doubt weren'the ones that dissed it first. It was a hot prodo though.

I want old Seattle back...

and how can people hate over and over again on people who simply want nothing to do with you. stop trying to make a connection!! everytime we meet what happens? whens it gonna end? you like to play too much, but Im not down for those games man its pretty childish dont mind me saying that shows toy acts.. dont mean to call you names so change your ways!!

real people stick to themselfs. stay real to yourself. and dont hack others to try to get up on their level. if you think someone is a toy, dont hack them! by hacking you are only attempting to bring yourself to the same level.

(and if you got something to say to that, you only proving me right by saying it)!

I been in this for 7 yrs straight, since 2000. (not too long? hard to say that when I can only count a hand full of people who are still here and killin it!!!)

bumps to those you know who you are I dont need to say no names and dont wanna leave out no names!

bring it back baby bring it back!!!!

then again, 98% chance this post was useless. just trying to get thru your head homie!!

OLD SEATTLE WOULD EAT YOU ALIVE.

This shits dope, and its sad that this is one of the highlights of the thread. Very sad when gang graffiti and greenlake crew teams produce more intresting graffiti than..... Wait your not lisstening anyways.

"do like snoop said step ya game up."

Older school...

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00748.jpg