Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

bump die4. holding and maintaining spots.

yea, holding and maintaining spots with big, round, ugly fillins. someone needs to let him know that a three letter word shouldn't be all blobbed together like that.. reminds me of those ugly Odors WAAAY back in the day when he used to suck, at least over time he has actually greatly improved his stuff, can't say the same for die4. I dont even want to know what his shit looked like when he first started...:rolleyes:

he needs to pay attention to his buddy verse, at least his actually look like letters, not poopy blobs. oh yea, and he needs to stop hitting up on people's garages, 1/2 the die shit I see is on someone's garage.

bump JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENZZZZZZZZ

yea, holding and maintaining spots with big, round, ugly fillins. someone needs to let him know that a three letter word shouldn't be all blobbed together like that.. reminds me of those ugly Odors WAAAY back in the day when he used to suck, at least over time he has actually greatly improved his stuff, can't say the same for die4. I dont even want to know what his shit looked like when he first started...:rolleyes:

he needs to pay attention to his buddy verse, at least his actually look like letters, not poopy blobs. oh yea, and he needs to stop hitting up on people's garages, 1/2 the die shit I see is on someone's garage.

bump JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENZZZZZZZZ

dog someone needs to tell you that you have no idea what your talking about