Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

YO MURDERJUNKIE WHATS UP WITH YOUR SN THERES ONLY ONE JUNKE AROUND HERE AND HE'S DEFINITLY NOT YOUR ASS SO UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO MURDER ME I'D SUGGEST GETTING A DIFFERENT NAME UNLESS YOU WANNA COME SEE ME ABOUT IT BEEEOTCH:mad: :mad: :mad:

you are gay, do your homework retard. gg allin and the murder junkies. although i guess you got a point, you are the only junkie in seattles history, huh?[/quote

Thems fighting words son, sounds like somone needs some brass knuckles across their face to straighten out the way they talk to people they dont know. im always around so come and find me somtime maybe you wont be so quick to talking shit. i'll be on the hill this weekend getting drunk as a skunk so tell me where you about to be and lets settle this little shit talker you

you are gay, do your homework retard. gg allin and the murder junkies. although i guess you got a point, you are the only junkie in seattles history, huh?[/quote

Thems fighting words son, sounds like somone needs some brass knuckles across their face to straighten out the way they talk to people they dont know. im always around so come and find me somtime maybe you wont be so quick to talking shit. i'll be on the hill this weekend getting drunk as a skunk so tell me where you about to be and lets settle this little shit talker you

dude, you just said "getting drunk as a skunk." are you fucking serious? and stop hyping up your brass knuckles you probably paid a bunch of money for, i dont give a fuck what kind of pussy ass weapons you have to arm yourself with cause your to weak or stupid to throw a regular punch. "im always around," wow, you are the reason 12oz is so gay. ill prolly be at magnuson tonight. meet me there and you can try earn the right to be the only person on 12oz with the word "junkie" in their screenname.

::YAWN:: come say some shit to my face little man, cause this is getting a little boring, probably going to be at magnuson isnt going to be at magnuson now is it? anyways when you figure out a place your ACTUALLY gonna be hit me up and i'll introduce you to intensive care motherfucker