Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by IrishPride+Feb 28 2006, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Feb 28 2006, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tacotime@Feb 28 2006, 12:27 AM

not really...that SAVE will get buffed and the scribes will still be there

...not a big deal

A SIDE-BUST IS A SIDE-BUST GOING OVER SOMEONE IS GOING OVER SOMEONE. THEN PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY PUNCHED AND GET SHOOK AND EMOTIONAL. :shook: ALOT OF KIDS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF GOING OVER SOMEONE. SOME PEOPLE TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY IF SOMEONE GOES OVER THEM SOME PEOPLE DON'T. what- ever just a thought....................... A PAINT TAG GOES OVER A PEN TAG EVEN IF IT GETS BUFFED IT IS STILL DISRESPECT. THE BUFF HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT.

[/b]

Yall get mad if someone uses marker over scratchies? Damn, even in Philly that shit flies. :haha:

Do yall get mad at fills over tags?

Do yall call it a "sidebust" if someone gets a tag on a dumpster that already has tags on it?

I'm not talking shit, I'm just curious about your cities graff rules.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

not really...that SAVE will get buffed and the scribes will still be there

...not a big deal

A SIDE-BUST IS A SIDE-BUST GOING OVER SOMEONE IS GOING OVER SOMEONE. THEN PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY PUNCHED AND GET SHOOK AND EMOTIONAL. :shook: ALOT OF KIDS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF GOING OVER SOMEONE. SOME PEOPLE TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY IF SOMEONE GOES OVER THEM SOME PEOPLE DON'T. what- ever just a thought....................... A PAINT TAG GOES OVER A PEN TAG EVEN IF IT GETS BUFFED IT IS STILL DISRESPECT. THE BUFF HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT.

[/quote

Yall get mad if someone uses marker over scratchies? Damn, even in Philly that shit flies. :haha:

Do yall get mad at fills over tags?

Do yall call it a "sidebust" if someone gets a tag on a dumpster that already has tags on it?

I'm not talking shit, I'm just curious about your cities graff rules.

I DON'T CARE WHO WENT OVER THESE SCRATCH TAGS I WAS JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WHO I SEEN WALKIN AWAY FROM PARTIES LATELY WITH BUMPS ON THERE HEADS AND CONFUSED TEARY-EYED LOOKS ON THERE FACES WHY THEY MIGHT FIND THEMSELVES IN THESE SITUATIONS. :king: :king: :king: I AGREE BTM OVER EVERYTHANG!!!!!!!!! AS FAR AS GRAFF "RULES" THERE ARE NONE WILD WILD WEST!

Oh snap...

I heard that foo die 4 was runing around writen "captain save-a-ho" or save for short.... Nuck if you buck.

No disrespect intended but if you offended

I can't take it back handle your biz

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Die for wrote this

Originally posted by ZEB_THREE_AYE@Mar 1 2006, 04:19 PM

well sleager says hes gonna put captain save a ho's whole body through the meat slicer if he does it again.

nah, but i'll talk to you when i see you. i'm not mad. just curious why you did it. last i checked we were homies anyway.

this is ghoul on zebs name by the way.

Meat grinder? Lol

Don't write shit like that online people

Might think your seirous :love2:. Ill be in touch shortly.

No more post