Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by young locc+Mar 3 2006, 02:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (young locc - Mar 3 2006, 02:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8.5x11@Mar 3 2006, 12:32 AM

hey kicked in79, first off knows isnt in 3a, second zeb was jsut commentin on how he thoguht knows was good and he is entitled to his own opinion,  third now you shut your fuckin mouth

DONT SPEAK LIKE YOU CLAIM THE SHIT

[/b]

There isnt anything locc about you youngster... as far as im concerned you are a little boy who plays majic cards and eats at chucky cheeze with his mom after soccer practice, you soft little guy. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I CLAIM< SO YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULDNT BE SPEAKING KID...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

There isnt anything locc about you youngster... as far as im concerned you are a little boy who plays majic cards and eats at chucky cheeze with his mom after soccer practice, you soft little guy. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I CLAIM< SO YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULDNT BE SPEAKING KID...

O FORREAL????? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Fuck I can't help myself....

What are you gay? Why are you on knows dick? Talk all the shit you want at the end of the day you aint bout fight or hack a tag and leave you NAME

And to that dude stating shit

I can't side bust or go over any one

They are all my spots.

You don't like it come see about me.

Originally posted by goonies@Mar 3 2006, 12:07 AM

Fuck I can't help myself....

What are you gay? Why are you on knows dick? Talk all the shit you want at the end of the day you aint bout fight or hack a tag and leave you NAME

And to that dude stating shit

I can't side bust or go over any one

They are all my spots.

You don't like it come see about me.

WHATS UP DIE 4. that was a couple pages back I didn't know that other word was you. Any way me and ghoul were just wonderin' about that caphill doorway. But I guess you guys talked. peace

Originally posted by CrimeRatesMultiply@Mar 2 2006, 03:50 AM

hahah, fuck all that toy shit, moke's a joke and so are all those other snot nosed kids runing around

yo think what you want about moke but he is a good homie of mine and what they showed on the news was exactly what they wanted to portray graffiti as, ugly. They only showed pictures of his ugliest shit from way back in the day and nothin of his new shit so whatever fuck you and your wack assed post.

Originally posted by wutchuknowbout?+Mar 3 2006, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wutchuknowbout? - Mar 3 2006, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CrimeRatesMultiply@Mar 2 2006, 03:50 AM

hahah, fuck all that toy shit, moke's a joke and so are all those other snot nosed kids runing around

yo think what you want about moke but he is a good homie of mine and what they showed on the news was exactly what they wanted to portray graffiti as, ugly. They only showed pictures of his ugliest shit from way back in the day and nothin of his new shit so whatever fuck you and your wack assed post.

[/b]

I have seen shit of his that is only a month old and it is poop. he may be a homie but graffiti just isn't his thing.

Originally posted by wutchuknowbout?+Mar 3 2006, 04:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wutchuknowbout? - Mar 3 2006, 04:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CrimeRatesMultiply@Mar 2 2006, 03:50 AM

[/b]

ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE MARK ASSED MOKE ONER,YOURE A JEALOUS TOY

FUCK YOU :haha: