Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

^^^

kato

stacks

jeans

daner

sneke

rvee

hews

and aerubs,perck 4 havin the dopest hands

how do u post flicks i have like 50,000 old and new get at me

l_56ff6bc78b9842f78861e596416c3e3a.jpg

you can right click most images and select copy image location, then in your 12 oz. post you select the little picture icon at the top and paste the url of the picture there.

I just copy and paste a whole bunch of links in an empty word document and manually add the IMG tags. that way you can post a whole bunch of images without the time-consuming right-click method.

topleftcorner....HELLS yeah! now thats what the fuck i'm talking about. i'm in a spot where internets hella slwo and i hate when i load page after pager on some gay shit hollering about this dudes better than blah blah blah, old school dice? bean? rey? pheen? sneke? who's fucking with that! a tho who's got flix of the msk vs dvs battle? seattle w/o the crappy flix!

bryso you already know i saw the rm. i'm not sure who. tube? safe maybe lase. you see old adek "a" above the "sunburner" there's a tdf teg on the too.