Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Ha! Seadied steals his pics.. Wow.. That guy used to spend all his free time going out and grabbing all original pics on his digicam.. If he ever stole any, I'm sure it was in a desperate move to save this thread... Which isn't ever going to happen, unless everyone except like 3 people leave this site forever :rolleyes:

Guest seattledied

Yes free tone loc...i hope all the homies are writing to him and showing him love.....as for flix, some of those that i posted a long long time ago were stolen but most of the seattle pics i took myself, or were given to me to post. its better to see a stolen flick then no flick at all though. :king:

Originally posted by seattledied@Jan 25 2005, 11:52 PM

Yes free tone loc...i hope all the homies are writing to him and showing him love.....as for flix, some of those that i posted a long long time ago were stolen but most of the seattle pics i took myself, or were given to me to post. its better to see a stolen flick then no flick at all though. :king:

true, you've definatly come through with some hot posts, i just noticed someone was giving you credit for fliks i've taken, but its all good, i'll post some snore/flare/ini/poe/kyt from van when i get a chance

Washington/Cereal, you are so lame man. You are saying FUCK HYMN2? I heard Hymn socked you up downtown because you are a bitch and you didnt learn?

Youve gotten beat up hella times..

Why post your lame canvases? Those are gay.

Go to your mom's kitchen and paint your canvases and do not broadcast them. We do not want to see them.

Originally posted by Asiquan@Jan 20 2005, 06:17 PM

Seattle is sooooo chalk full of retarded ass homosexual fucktard jackass idiots that bring nothing to the table besides the ability to paint a lot! A lot of garbage.......then they talk online.......now I'm starting to believe that the internet is ruining graffiti! I wish more kids paid attention to old timers and word of mouth stories.........graffiti is a folk art not an online tutorial course offered through your local community college! Find someone older and have them school your stupid fucking asses!

I hope that Tilt, Sober, and Owl show seattle how to paint.........they came from a time when there was quality and quantity......Those are guys that I looked up to.......basically this is a big fuck you to all you junior ass nobodies! Suck my left nut bitches!

Who exactly are you trying to call out here, asic. Aern't you from everett, please let everyone know here who you are talking about, so we know for the record.