Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Guest 20sickser

intangible fame, what the fuck is wrong with you? I can say my opinion whether you like it or not, I'm not forcing anyone else to think the same way just saying what I think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by 20sickser

intangible fame, what the fuck is wrong with you? I can say my opinion whether you like it or not, I'm not forcing anyone else to think the same way just saying what I think.

Obviously you made that name to come on here and speak your "non-negative" comments?...Im just letting you know the thread would have been just as fine without em...what im getting at is how every seattle thread that has ever been, has indeed been brought down by people speaking their minds about what ever they dislike about something...more pictures less negative talk...

:eek: It's wierd, from the looks of this thread, pars and daner actually get up in seattle....I think they're afraid no one will see their graff if they don't post it on 12oz, because it's pretty hard to find in seatown :lol:

listen up SON:

Daner and Pars are putting in work in, no question. I like pars stuff because it's not the normal shit you see everyday. Daner's stuff has a lot of style I think his legal work is some of the best around, illegally he has some of the best hands anywhere. His fills lack in my opinion but he makes for it in other places, he's a damn good writer. Also that kid trying to rag on blink, he's done more than you'll ever do. How come you "flash in the pan" legal writer kids seem to rag on taggers first. If it's not blink then you go after kosh or gustoe? they'll still be writing when in 2 years your experiment in urban culture is through, it's not all about 7 color burners to everybody.

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by alder

listen up SON:

Daner and Pars are putting in work in, no question. I like pars stuff because it's not the normal shit you see everyday. Daner's stuff has a lot of style I think his legal work is some of the best around, illegally he has some of the best hands anywhere. His fills lack in my opinion but he makes for it in other places, he's a damn good writer. Also that kid trying to rag on blink, he's done more than you'll ever do. How come you "flash in the pan" legal writer kids seem to rag on taggers first. If it's not blink then you go after kosh or gustoe? they'll still be writing when in 2 years your experiment in urban culture is through, it's not all about 7 color burners to everybody.

:king:

^^^A prime example of a good piece. I don't do legals but if I did I only wish they could be that good. I stay on the streets where i'm comfterble. I don't have any visible beef with anyone in Seattle right now the only thing I got are some kids who like to run their mouth about what they're going to do not what they are doing and never what they have. peace to all those who don't care about what anyone says about their own style because there would never be progression in style or attitude if you didn't think like that.

Guest 20sickser

oh oh I apologize king alder, the pi rats DO get up in seattle, they DON'T post their own shit on the internet, and they spend all their time bombing not painting freewalls, you're right, I was totally confused all along....

But seriously though, they are all great artists, I totally agree

oh oh I apologize king alder, the pi rats DO get up in seattle, they DON'T post their own shit on the internet, and they spend all their time bombing not painting freewalls, you're right, I was totally confused all along....

Never said they only bombed and I said that there are parts of their individual styles I'm not a fan of, but I respect them all.... and your'e a true bomber so which one of seattle's 5 are you cause you're not blink, kosher, or gustoe. and I know you not the other 2. you may think you're up but you're not, and yes there are only 5 straight up bombers in seattle.

Guest The Boss

ok, so since i am sick of hearing everyone talk stupid ass shit i am just gonna post some random seattle flicks...then you guys owe me some...if anyone has some more tags, id like to see...i am stoaked on tags right now...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00311273f00000118.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00311273f00000119.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00311273f00000120.jpg'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by The Boss

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00311273f00000132.jpg'>

There was a public market too?? you should go to the PUBIC MARKET!!

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL55/1072633/2013377/24243294.jpg'>

yeah...i thought it was clever when i took the picture.

lets all take a cue from the 'pics of hot girls thread' and cut tha chatta.

Originally posted by alder

Never said they only bombed and I said that there are parts of their individual styles I'm not a fan of, but I respect them all.... and your'e a true bomber so which one of seattle's 5 are you cause you're not blink, kosher, or gustoe. and I know you not the other 2. you may think you're up but you're not, and yes there are only 5 straight up bombers in seattle.

The 2 other are? Just curious........you can e-mail me if you like instead! I'm real curious..........who the other 2 "real" guys are.......Just interested in your opinion! Thanks fella...........

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Asickeronius

The 2 other are? Just curious........you can e-mail me if you like instead! I'm real curious..........who the other 2 "real" guys are.......Just interested in your opinion! Thanks fella...........

hahahahahahahahha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, asic...holla at a nigga!you know my email...:king:

all i know is that there is only one real writer from seattle talking that tag bang shit and living by it all the others either snitches or they run in packs and wont throw down by them self ... but enough about that tragic its time to rsvp again hit me up on the im

i know you hear my foot steps

I really don't care.. listen, I'm glad you're all about patrolling the NW threads and "dropping knowledge" about how not to get caught, but personally, I'd rather not hear it. it's nice that you posess that rare form of ecumenical love, but I don't and neither do many others.. my opinion is that I can say what I wish in a public forum as long as my comments don't lead to any unnecessary legal beef, and nothing I said will result as such. someone asking for directions to the redmond legal wall should be ignored rather than persecuted. it's a matter of opinion and since opinions don't mean shit here I'll end my part of this discussion now.

I am coming home tonight.. I'm listed under "bryso, disco" in the white pages.

p.s. I posted a whole thread of seattle flicks from '95-the present, if that matters. posting pictures is over-rated.