Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

"Alright, my turn.

First off, I'm a graff writer, first and foremost.

Zeb is a f****ng toy. I don't care if it's one person, two, three, four or a whole crew. When it comes to the unwritten rules of respect in graffiti, he's careless.

Zeb, if you think you're going to be Seattle's king by doing a million low-quality tags and sketchy hollow throw-ups, you're incredibly mistaken. Just because you tag every pillar within three feet of each other doesn't make anyone envy you. It makes you look like a pathetic little toy. If you wanted to impress us, why don't you climb a f****ng building and do a piece or something. Or at least a throw-up (try to fill it in this time, and maybe try and keep your lines a little smoother, it looks like my three year old niece wrote that s**t).

You're the spam of graffiti.

And to whichever crew you're a part of, if any, you make your entire crew look like toys, good job.

There are free walls, go use them if you want to get your painting at least above-par instead of this middle-school nonsense you're putting up everywhere.

And don't forget to take a picture of it when you're done so you can prove you're not a plastic-wheeled tonka trunk.

Oh, but don't let any of the writers catch you piecing "ZEB" because they'd probably want your head.

Quit thinking you're something. In a year you'll be forgotten.

Sure, we all want fame in this game.

But no one wants it the way you're getting it.

Going out over the course of a weekend and bombing everything in sight isn't respected.

It takes time to earn respect, little by little. Earn your burn. You screwed yourself over in that aspect, so you might as well start tagging something else and start over.

ALSO. I've seen countless tags and shi**y throw-ups of yours over some really respected pieces of art in this city, graffiti and non graffiti related. Like the WELCOME TO BELLTOWN wall downtown. Your ugly a** throwup in no way deserves to go over those pieces. OH, and about that tag you threw up over that little Taco stand's sign next to Dan's Belltown Grocery...THAT made you a complete a**hole. That's an incredibly douche-like thing of you to do considering that's a very, very small local business and it looks like that sign was hand-painted by their children. You're a d**k. Word?

Oh yeah, another reason to get a new name: ZEB's taken. Do you're f****ng graffiti research before you choose your name so you don't look like such a toy next time. And no, you won't surpass what he's done. Just give up, homie."

damn some people just take it to far...

"The reason this s**t is all over is not because its multiple people but because meth is one hell of a drug. 3A's style is weak and they seem to put down a new newjack every week. I can only cross my fingers and hope that majority of you end up like that sack of s**t Kerse... With the way most of you live, I think I won't have to cross those fingers for too long. No one has style or class anymore, you all bite, jock and rock one style... Keep idolizing someone like Kerse and you will soon find yourself in jail, some sort of institution or you'll be o.d.ing and no one will bother to help while the rest of society will rejoice. Your not kings, merely peasants, so keep bringing me my food, washing my car, flipping my burgers, driving me in your party bus, being my messenger/b*tch, mowing my lawn, picking up my trash, parking my car, painting my house... the list goes on and on in regards to what you truly are vs. what you think you are." - from http://blog.seattlepi.com/insidebelltown/archives/214887.asp

and if Zeb actually got caught up in Portland... FREE ZEB!!!