Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

don't front :lol:

haha.. damn you are acting extra coppish right now. how old was that post? over a year? and you dug through all these pages to find it?

there was an incident with a 626 on harbor island, but that was when I was literally like 12 so while I said I learned how to drive it, I really didn't learn how to drive in it. why would I be mad about that anyways? who gives a fuck? coulda been a datsun or a geo..

I did really learn how to drive in that t-bird, until I wrecked it..

anybody else care to attempt calling out Disco?

here are some more facts for you guys that you can later use incorrectly in an attempt to make me look stupid: I have a cat named Pumpkin. I rode my bike down Dawson st. in Beacon Hill when I was 8 and got a major concussion from not wearing a helmet. I smoked a joint in the middle of Times Square, by myself. hmm... what else. oh yeah, I really like candy. sour gummies are preferred.

let me know when I can get back to ignoring this thread.

ha brysco I was just trying to bust some balls, no actual hate intended nor am I trying to make you look stupid

I actually like your posts

and that quote was indeed over a year old, more like 9

I didn't have to look through pages and pages of shit though, It's on the very first page of the old seattle thread...which coincidentally is the first thing that comes up when you google "rod hardin seattle"

coppish indeed

but obviously people care about me rolling in a 626 on harbor island.. just trying to help out all the haters. you're all stacking up so rapidly.

why post pictures when you can talk shit on me? it's a party and everyone's invited.

Thats it Im holding my breath until you post more flicks...:rolleyes: Thats not hate by the way I just think this shit is getting super retarded on all ends...

but obviously people care about me rolling in a 626 on harbor island.. just trying to help out all the haters. you're all stacking up so rapidly.

why post pictures when you can talk shit on me? it's a party and everyone's invited.

Please shut it. Your emotions are flying all over tha place. No one woulda called you out if they knew they had to hear you cry about it. And now tha people that didnt say shit have to hear you internet beef. Just drop it and post flicks cause thats what your good at. PLEASE NO MORE INTERNET BEEF! :rolleyes:

Here are some pics jjw looks like a bad wwl bite.maybe a bad pars bite also.maybe he should not paint anymore.internet pulls up some funny things huh bryso.

I'm not taking sides at all, but you really have no idea at all what you are talking about. At least know the background before you start throwing assumptions.