Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

it was your PM that encouraged me to change my post because you were so civil. no back pedaling... the X was not a person but the thing you asked me not to mention.

I stand by everything I've said today.

5th Ave... our "streets" are Avenues up here

yeah thats what i ment 5th ave

no one cares about your stuff in this criminal forum we wouldnt think twice befor writing allover your nice stuff got it but anyways chekout that address i gave you its a hot spot again its 500 5th street seattle wa:D

are you retarded thats the address for the king county adult detention center of course may writers have been there lol

trick huh?

how cute your jealous

and i don't give a fuck who your referring too

you quoted my shit and ran your mouth to the wrong person..thats your problem

and i'll post whatever the fuck i want..just like you and everybody else

photography is art

i could take a picture of a pile of dog shit or your ugly ass face and call it a masterpiece if i like

and no ones care about you either, so what do you have? NOTHING!!

cry me a fucking river, everyone is alone is this world..no one cares...blahblahhblahhh

the only difference between you and me is i've accepted it and i'm happily alone

you sit on here talking shit to everyone in the fucking PHOTO section, never once have posted a pic of shit, probably never have even touched a can, let alone tag shit

so ya i agree 12oz and shit talking go hand-in-hand, but if your 12oz is imaginary like mister bullshit up there, then your just a punk bitch

Ok...A few pages ago I even stated I am to lazy to post pics, ya got me oh god. Also this isnt a photography forum but if you wanna post your shit pic you can post it in great photos in the channel zero section. Yeah sure your right " I never touched a can, let alone tag shit" thats my story and Im stickin to that. Your alone and your 19 with this amazing dream job, massive amounts of money and your own house and even a badass honda civic huh, must mean your fat if your single. so what now miss piggy

i'm pretty sure the only oinker on here is you piglet and i'm not talking about 5-0

and even if i did drink, the only one that would be trippin is you when my car smashes all over your trashy ass

this is suppose to be an art forum not a shit talking forum get a fucking life

i have a nice car

a great job

my own house

and i can afford my expensive hobbies

don't hate cuz you'd be lucky if a girl like me even looked at you twice

and THANK YOU to all of you that actually support my hobby and are helping me

i'll be posting pictures to show everybody how the new spots worked out

<3 Crissy

um, look here bitch, if thats even what you are (and no you are not a women, just a bitch). do you write? fuck your car because it is nothing but a slow ass econobox(dont get me wrong though i drive an import myself). Get off 12oz and get on your job hoe, you got trap to make, and its gettin late, time to clock in bitch. and if your that bad(which is slang for really good looking), post some pictures of your fine ass, id love to see um. And no man is lucky cuz a bitch looked at him, a man is only luck when a rich bitch pays his bills, buy's him shit, lets him put big ass hard dick all in her ass, and then lets him cum in her mouth. quit ego trippin hoe!;)

Ok...A few pages ago I even stated I am to lazy to post pics, ya got me oh god. Also this isnt a photography forum but if you wanna post your shit pic you can post it in great photos in the channel zero section. Yeah sure your right " I never touched a can, let alone tag shit" thats my story and Im stickin to that. Your alone and your 19 with this amazing dream job, massive amounts of money and your own house and even a badass honda civic huh, must mean your fat if your single. so what not miss piggy

yup thats it im the biggest fat ass ever

and no one said i'm single

nomatter who your fucking, dating or married to, everything and everyone is conditional, and in the end all you have is youself

and you are in the "GRAFFITI PHOTOS" section retard. it says so on the top of the page

so learn to fucking read

so croak croak kermit

<3 miss piggy. lmao

nomatter who your fucking, dating or married to, everything and everyone is conditional, and in the end all you have is youself

and you are in the "GRAFFITI PHOTOS" section retard. it says so on the top of the page

so learn to fucking read

so croak croak kermit

<3 miss piggy. lmao

Look this is already getting old and taking up pages. I will help you in your endeavors http://www.flickr.com/photos/12563377@N00/ thats Mike Gilbert he shoots euro cars usually but at least you can see where he is shooting at. Did you ever think if you really wanted a cool place to take your little pictures you should maybe consult a fucking car forum instead of a graffiti one. There is a conflict of interest here...sure your not trying to bait a writer into helping this poor little 19 year old with that good car money and all that jive? COP or fatty or both...now that you got what you came for leave. You have no reason to being here. This conversation is terminated.

um, look here bitch, if thats even what you are (and no you are not a women, just a bitch). do you write? fuck your car because it is nothing but a slow ass econobox(dont get me wrong though i drive an import myself). Get off 12oz and get on your job hoe, you got trap to make, and its gettin late, time to clock in bitch. and if your that bad(which is slang for really good looking), post some pictures of your fine ass, id love to see um. And no man is lucky cuz a bitch looked at him, a man is only luck when a rich bitch pays his bills, buy's him shit, lets him put big ass hard dick all in her ass, and then lets him cum in her mouth. quit ego trippin hoe!;)

lol your funny

come on over, i'll cut your dick off and shove it up your own ass

i can't believe all you fuckers are so intimidated by a woman

the only reason i'm so set in life is because i've heard this shit a million times and all it does is make me laugh

so learn to fucking read

so croak croak kermit

<3 miss piggy. lmao

Hey Bitch Im Talking To You! So What are you doing tonight, hmmm?

Look this is already getting old and taking up pages. I will help you in your endeavors http://www.flickr.com/photos/12563377@N00/ thats Mike Gilbert he shoots euro cars usually but at least you can see where he is shooting at. Did you ever think if you really wanted a cool place to take your little pictures you should maybe consult a fucking car forum instead of a graffiti one. There is a conflict of interest here...sure your not trying to bait a writer into helping this poor little 19 year old with that good car money and all that jive? COP or fatty or both...now that you got what you came for leave. You have no reason to being here. This conversation is terminated.

so you assholes can sit on here and talk shit all day

you dumb shits have wasted 1000s of pages on bullshit

but my 5 little posts is too much for you to handle..fuck off

and the reason why i'm not on a car forum is because they go to the same fucking place over and over

there is no conflict of interest

i'm taking pictures of graffiti if my car is in the shot or not is besides the point

the conflict of interest is all these faggots on here do nothing but talk shit and 90% of them haven't bombed shit

so just because a girl who has and can and talks shit just as well causes all hell to break loose isn't my fucking problem

when and if these faggots balls drop, maybe they'll realize that all i was asking was a question

and since i'm apparently not allowed to without all there bullshit feedback then there gunna get it right back

and the reason why i'm not on a car forum is because they go to the same fucking place over and over

i'm taking pictures of graffiti if my car is in the shot or not is besides the point

the conflict of interest is all these faggots on here do nothing but talk shit and 90% of them haven't bombed shit

so just because a girl who has and can and talks shit just as well causes all hell to break loose isn't my fucking problem

when and if these faggots balls drop, maybe they'll realize that all i was asking was a question

and since i'm apparently not allowed to without all there bullshit feedback then there gunna get it right back

your flicks are just gonna get laughed at and dismissed like those lil sluts taking myspace flicks in front of graffiti

So what your saying is your about to take naked pics for us?:confused:

• Like 1

I got big ol gorilla balls to drop all over your tonsils. But you got to post your tits first.

so learn to fucking read

so croak croak kermit

<3 miss piggy. lmao

why are you even here asking for what your asking for. what in your right fucking mind would have ever thought anyone would want to help you get pictures for your car thats a fucken 99 civic?? get that shit outa here. just another dumb fucken girl.

heres my address 3033 23rd ave e seattle, wa 98199

lets see if you have the balls to show up

i highly doubt it, but if you do i assure you you'll be leaving without them

someone check this shit out on google maps. if its for real and you see a civic, pm me so we can boost that garbage, and sell the parts back to the bitch. and shit hoe you are pretty stupid, lol, but your not tuff. a real tuff bitch would have posted there real name and telephone number too.