Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I have some feedback for ya. Learn some decorum and do not mention personal details such as occupation, about active writers, regardless of your opinion of their progression.

In my own legal defense, it goes to the state of mind of the suspect.

Bump nok, I don't personally have a problem with Blink, hes a nice enough guy, he buys enough stickers off the internet, puts in mad work, and is in the top 30 or so writers in seattle, but as an acquaintance of his, I think he could put some more creativity and style into his works, my favorite Blink is the Blink on the Aerublinkapotamus on tubs.... done by aerub. I think Blink should work for D.A.R.E. "Wack graffiti, my anti-drug"

Im sure blink really gives a fuck about what everyone here thinks. Someone that has such a unique and recognizable style I would say is original, who else in the seattle area has a similar style. I aint jock riding I am just looking at it from the sidelines. If blink did a FUCK YOU FAGGOTS ON 12OZ piece without even a NOK or blink tag next to it, you would all know who still did the piece, and that my friends is style. Since when do writers write for others satisfaction? Blink has been doing what he does for however long he has done it...get the fuck over it.

In my own legal defense, it goes to the state of mind of the suspect.

Bump nok, I don't personally have a problem with Blink, hes a nice enough guy, he buys enough stickers off the internet, puts in mad work, and is in the top 30 or so writers in seattle, but as an acquaintance of his, I think he could put some more creativity and style into his works, my favorite Blink is the Blink on the Aerublinkapotamus on tubs.... done by aerub. I think Blink should work for D.A.R.E. "Wack graffiti, my anti-drug"

you are a GOOOON!!