Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Hey "LOWBALLER" alot of that criticism was definably true, but before you tell people what they are doing wrong look at what your doing wrong on your letter structure and your shit, i dont know what you write nor do i really want to, everybody has room for improvement its common knowledge, even DVS and MSK shit could be improved, let the writers grow on their own terms, the writers they kick it with will give them the criticism they need.

no can do pal. this is a public forum and if you got work up on here then it open criticism so i feel obligated to say same thing s i'd say as if i was chopping it up with my peers

the rest of yall either don't need to be so thin skinned or do some shit you can be proud of. lil ol' homosexuals.

Old Today, 02:16 PM

Remove user from ignore list

FULLBLOWNAIDS(_)(_)::::D~

This message is hidden because FULLBLOWNAIDS(_)(_)::::D~ is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 02:17 PM

Remove user from ignore list

FULLBLOWNAIDS(_)(_)::::D~

This message is hidden because FULLBLOWNAIDS(_)(_)::::D~ is on your ignore list.

responding to his own shit cuz no one else gives a fuck what this joker says

sexy.jpg

Hey guyths. Thith ith me Lowballer. i dont know if you knew, but i'm thuper cool! i thwear! can you pleathe lithen to my opinionth and tell me how thuper cool i am?! And altho not make fun of me any more, pleathe!!! I'm thuper cool i thwear!!!

sexy.jpg

responding to his own shit cuz no one else gives a fuck what this joker says

I thought that was pretty funny!!!! As for the garbage you posted...... Hops is doing fine, arc is doing fine, ouch is doing fine, run is getting better, starv is doing fine, Ebola is doing fine, bitter and grump are breaking the monotany. Seriously I think insight into what you write might give us all a better perspective of your flawed view of Seattle graffiti.

This thread is wack.

shit, you guys need to cool it a bit.. part of the reason I don't get analytical in this thread is because this is how people respond...

lowballer has earned his stripes. get off his back bitches! I don't care if he wasn't a homie, I would still listen to his opinion and consider it.

there's no reason to be hurt by anything he's said..believe it or not he's probably trying to help some of you see the light of day.

lowballer, to continue this DISCUSSION, what did kerse or adek do differently in seattle? as far as I can tell they did what they were good at, and that only. I've never seen a kerse piece..

I thought that was pretty funny!!!! As for the garbage you posted...... Hops is doing fine, arc is doing fine, ouch is doing fine, run is getting better, starv is doing fine, Ebola is doing fine, bitter and grump are breaking the monotany. Seriously I think insight into what you write might give us all a better perspective of your flawed view of Seattle graffiti.

This thread is wack.

this thread is wack hhmm.. good cop out, i know you did your part for this tread and seattle graffiti right. and as for my flawed view i might as well be god as far as you're concerned. i wrote this just to see what kinda busters on their period, pussy aching lil bitches were really on this thread and the list keeps growing and i'm gonna continue to fuck em doggystyle in their eyehole. DON'T be afraid to improve thats what i try to do when i'm on twelve oz. (not much to take away from the seattle section tho). take a good look into the graffiti mirror and realize yall got a long way to go.

shit, you guys need to cool it a bit.. part of the reason I don't get analytical in this thread is because this is how people respond...

lowballer has earned his stripes. get off his back bitches! I don't care if he wasn't a homie, I would still listen to his opinion and consider it.

there's no reason to be hurt by anything he's said..believe it or not he's probably trying to help some of you see the light of day.

lowballer, to continue this DISCUSSION, what did kerse or adek do differently in seattle? as far as I can tell they did what they were good at, and that only. I've never seen a kerse piece..

to me being amongst the top nationally respected bombers of all time right up there with gkae, mq, and ja is a pretty big accomplishment. the fact that neither are big piecers is a moot point (look up moot in dictionary chumps). both came up under seattle tradition to make people in san fran, ny as well as a shit load of other places give a head nod to a city now associated with internet mark simp no style having busters.