Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

dope old school posts. new shit not so much unfortunately. its like some of yall aren't even trying to come off. get your tags right, get your letters right. people like 2zc and hf crew, adec, sober, kerse, malvo and flare and many others put it down back in the day so seattle could get some respect. now you guys are out here fucking up the churches money wasting all this paint, ink and wall space. LETTERS ! good letters are the same the in 1979 as 1989 as 1999 but not in 2009 if yall keep up this bullshit! i give yall an A for effort but this is a performance art so practice or don't stop practicing

can i getta AMEN from the congregation!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i don't want yall to get it confused so call me kurupt cuz i'm calling out names. this isn't about old vs. new, this is about skilled and skills to be developed.

Ajar: i appreciate a diffrent looking throw up and all but that thing isn't working. you gotta have folw from letter to letter. your tags got j's that look like q's what wrong with j's that look like j's. if you need help jack styles from the masters till you develope your own style

zeb: good tags

let go: good tags

ouch: good tags but you need to get away from that DVS looking style, you got skills so now's the time to stand out from the pack. that shits too predictable. example: i'm looking into the future and now seeing the new dvs production now... it goes generic b-boy character with thug mug then po-mo* new yawk styled sneke letters another character whose complection is a little lighter... oh yes it is hews followed by more po-mo new york stlye letters, now a myth piece that is not to dissimilar in appearance to every other myth piece i've ever seen. Its too late for them but your future could be better its on you.

*po-mo is post modern for all my simple minded brethren out there

hops: ok throw up, make it stand out (without colors too)

bitter and grumps: new wave L.A. style has been played for a while. stick to tradition it stands the

test of time. then update it. i assume those x's mean 30 right?

ceo bels: not really bad, not really bad it works i guess

hover: alright throw up, seattle used to have its own look for throw ups, you should check into it some time. just a thought

run starv: not bad, see hover^

isle? maybe: the perpetrator here should be charged with improper use of a fat cap. sentence 10000 hours of black book time.

Btm: cool

jeans: b- tag

vizer: this tag needs work. study the masters and you will eventually develop on your own jeans

and creo you too

snide: your tags are coming al ong but they're sloppy, it work for kerse but not you, throw up's on the right track keep working on the flow

hick: same shit definately the part about the throw up

klasp: that "p" dont match the rest of the tag

led: new wave, new craze, don't forget sbout the past though

wwl, kart, vizer: good shit here

kruks: good tag styles

arc: not bad letters why are they on a legal wall? step your tag game up

4ank or yank: not bad letters, surroundng tags are garbage tho

dpres ebola: keep working on your tags

kdaver: throw ups on right path tags are lacking

lowballer, you're killing me.. some of your analysis is flawed: Ouch is doin' it & when homie gets to be as old as some of those others you mentioned, he will be really doin' it then.

you can't make up your mind on vizer, eh?

hit me up when you get back to seattle, I ran into Dare the other day, dude is competing in the national Street Fighter 4 tournament..funny.

here's me on viser to clear things up: viser throwy good, viser tag on wood not so much.

as for ouch he has skills definitely but to me dvs is reconstituted fba/fx/cod/dondi, and ouch is toned down dvs. i'm not saying there's nothing to pick up from dvs but what hurts me is when seattle writers try pass as new yorkers even they know don't we paint like that out here, i give ny their props but thats where it stops i want to look like me at the end of the day.

I hear that, I could never argue that you style jacked anything from anyone. I also know what you're saying about the DVS connection to nyc, but isn't IBM like directly connected to the NY styles they push?

what you're saying is DVS is posing as FBA/TC5/etc.. and ouch/die4 are posing as DVS??

Hey "LOWBALLER" alot of that criticism was definably true, but before you tell people what they are doing wrong look at what your doing wrong on your letter structure and your shit, i dont know what you write nor do i really want to, everybody has room for improvement its common knowledge, even DVS and MSK shit could be improved, let the writers grow on their own terms, the writers they kick it with will give them the criticism they need.

i don't want yall to get it confused so call me kurupt cuz i'm calling out names. this isn't about old vs. new, this is about skilled and skills to be developed.

Ajar: i appreciate a diffrent looking throw up and all but that thing isn't working. you gotta have folw from letter to letter. your tags got j's that look like q's what wrong with j's that look like j's. if you need help jack styles from the masters till you develope your own style

zeb: good tags

let go: good tags

ouch: good tags but you need to get away from that DVS looking style, you got skills so now's the time to stand out from the pack. that shits too predictable. example: i'm looking into the future and now seeing the new dvs production now... it goes generic b-boy character with thug mug then po-mo* new yawk styled sneke letters another character whose complection is a little lighter... oh yes it is hews followed by more po-mo new york stlye letters, now a myth piece that is not to dissimilar in appearance to every other myth piece i've ever seen. Its too late for them but your future could be better its on you.

*po-mo is post modern for all my simple minded brethren out there

hops: ok throw up, make it stand out (without colors too)

bitter and grumps: new wave L.A. style has been played for a while. stick to tradition it stands the

test of time. then update it. i assume those x's mean 30 right?

ceo bels: not really bad, not really bad it works i guess

hover: alright throw up, seattle used to have its own look for throw ups, you should check into it some time. just a thought

run starv: not bad, see hover^

isle? maybe: the perpetrator here should be charged with improper use of a fat cap. sentence 10000 hours of black book time.

Btm: cool

jeans: b- tag

vizer: this tag needs work. study the masters and you will eventually develop on your own jeans

and creo you too

snide: your tags are coming al ong but they're sloppy, it work for kerse but not you, throw up's on the right track keep working on the flow

hick: same shit definately the part about the throw up

klasp: that "p" dont match the rest of the tag

led: new wave, new craze, don't forget sbout the past though

wwl, kart, vizer: good shit here

kruks: good tag styles

arc: not bad letters why are they on a legal wall? step your tag game up

4ank or yank: not bad letters, surroundng tags are garbage tho

dpres ebola: keep working on your tags

kdaver: throw ups on right path tags are lacking

ALL BOW DOWN AND HAIL THE GREAT ALL KNOWING LOWBALLER

I hear that, I could never argue that you style jacked anything from anyone. I also know what you're saying about the DVS connection to nyc, but isn't IBM like directly connected to the NY styles they push?

what you're saying is DVS is posing as FBA/TC5/etc.. and ouch/die4 are posing as DVS??

oh i've definitely style jacked before as has everyone, its a natural progression, its the part about seeing beyond the styles you copped and making them into your own and thats a skill that goes way beyond graffiti in its application. perfect example is dvs "posing" i prefer the word reconstituting or recycling fba/tc5 stlyes. this seems to be limiting for them for the reason being fba/tc5 executes their own style better than dvs further more they ignore the CREATIVITY that makes fba/tc5 fresh for simple techniques or elements of certain pieces. furthermore i don't care who your down with, like dvs's relations with ny, its no excuse not to push out in to new territory with your own styles. that said i try to soak what i can every time i see a sneke and hews production cuz they are good at what they do. and for the record went and rey do their thing they not conventional with their tactics.

how come ket paintd with them he didn't look like formulaic tc5/fba? cuz he came up doing the very thing i'm tryna told yall bout.

basic rule of the arts: some one does it first then some does it pretty. if your not first and you not pretties then keep that shit moving.

oh i've definitely style jacked before as has everyone, its a natural progression, its the part about seeing beyond the styles you copped and making them into your own and thats a skill that goes way beyond graffiti in its application. perfect example is dvs "posing" i prefer the word reconstituting or recycling fba/tc5 stlyes. this seems to be limiting for them for the reason being fba/tc5 executes their own style better than dvs further more they ignore the CREATIVITY that makes fba/tc5 fresh for simple techniques or elements of certain pieces. furthermore i don't care who your down with, like dvs's relations with ny, its no excuse not to push out in to new territory with your own styles. that said i try to soak what i can every time i see a sneke and hews production cuz they are good at what they do. and for the record went and rey do their thing they not conventional with their tactics.

how come ket paintd with them he didn't look like formulaic tc5/fba? cuz he came up doing the very thing i'm tryna told yall bout.

basic rule of the arts: some one does it first then some does it pretty. if your not first and you not pretties then keep that shit moving.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS JEALOUS OF DVS

jealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gifjealous.gif

low baller.....as much as you wanna be like dr phil and everything.... shut the fuck up and worry about your own art

godzilla can lurk on d's nuts and recognize game when its your face homeboy. i guess i'm dr phil for wanting seattle to make some half time adjustments and improve their shit huh? if you ain't ripe yet then you can stay on the tree but in the mean time how YOU shut the fuck up and worry bout YOUR own art.