Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Put up or shut the fuck up!!!!

:D :D

you jock a crew that hates you fool.:lol:
And you jock a kid that will kill you if he gets the chance. but he mOst likely will not get that chance because all you fags on here talkin shit about gore will not show your face talk all you wAnt behind closed doors gore has heard it all before fuck a pm HE GAVE HIS number but HIS massage phone is blank dry as fuck no body has hit him up. still nuf said talk all the shit you will all you cats sound like little bitchass girls just ridin gores nut sack and you have no idea what your up against. if he isnt down why do you care so much that you weast your time talkin shit over the net only for you to bitch out when it comes to geting real and hindleing shit like mEn and not women but most of you fags on here are below the age of 18 ANY WHY SO I CAN UNDERSTAND. you have already stated what you think is true about the gore so stop saying the same shit over and over cause really no one cares. you kids are not real graff writers just toys with no history what so ever gore has a history in this shit he puts in his work and pays his do's were it is needed. you see him up your talkin about him are you not? keep talkin toys. go kill your self:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you jock a kid that will kill you if he gets the chance. but he mOst likely will not get that chance because all you fags on here talkin shit about gore will not show your face talk all you wAnt behind closed doors gore has heard it all before fuck a pm HE GAVE HIS number but HIS massage phone is blank dry as fuck no body has hit him up. still nuf said talk all the shit you will all you cats sound like little bitchass girls just ridin gores nut sack and you have no idea what your up against. if he isnt down why do you care so much that you weast your time talkin shit over the net only for you to bitch out when it comes to geting real and hindleing shit like mEn and not women but most of you fags on here are below the age of 18 ANY WHY SO I CAN UNDERSTAND. you have already stated what you think is true about the gore so stop saying the same shit over and over cause really no one cares. you kids are not real graff writers just toys with no history what so ever gore has a history in this shit he puts in his work and pays his do's were it is needed. you see him up your talkin about him are you not? keep talkin toys. go kill your self:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some bitchs never matter.

yo thinks for holdin it down dog. these cats are scared as fuck of me and really are just mad because im down and there not its all about being a hater in seattle i guess. no one has pmed me about meetin up and no one has called. these cats talkin shit are just clowns to the fullist i dont need to prove to any of them shit*(over the net anywhy). picture me rollin with all my niggas from the 3aces fuck all yall if you really think other just hit me up and we can see who is really down. fuckin faggets. fuck all this talkin you have the number or if your to scared to call (which is most likely the issuse) my P.M is open for all yalls hate mail. but lets leave the form for pics not shit talkin about what you thank is true.IM OUt.:lol: :lol:

quote from the stranger

"The same dozen taggers have hit All Seasons week after week. 3A, a graffiti crew that's slowly gained infamy simply by inundating downtown and Capitol Hill, have left several shiny gold splashes on All Seasons' east wall. Matlock looks at 3A's work. "I call them 'three assholes,'" he grumbles."

full article

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=297431

booyah.

Goertexus. Yo! DID YOU REALLY JUST HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF?.:lol: "put in work" bwwaaaaHa! Everybody saying something pm'd you and you know who your talkin to. Nobody is fearing your malnutritioned ass. I'm done talkin on this corny ass site. ha ha ha.

yo you fag nobody has hit gore up on the pm or on the phone but yet you talk shit dont you think this shit would be handle by now. im sayin all this anger that you seem to have but yet gore dont even know who you are. everyone has pmed gore...ya right dont even have one name you fuckin bitch gore still waiting on your phone call..... or any ones phone call for that matter but still not a dam thing. o ya who said any thing about being fearful of me is that just a cover up for you not calling gore. come on man you and all the rest of these kids on here that are talkin realing dont wont to see the goretex. let it be known your a bitch fool.so keep being creative with your smilely faces on 12oz thankn gore can really give a fuck. yo if your down or if any one would like to get knocked out the pm box is still open.nuf said. hala at your boy.

jesus, go away with that shit, your making fools of yourselves (I'm talking about team Gore). your retarded threats and words are taken with a grain of salt. stop posting your fucking beef.
yo you fag nobody has hit gore up on the pm or on the phone but yet you talk shit dont you think this shit would be handle by now. im sayin all this anger that you seem to have but yet gore dont even know who you are. everyone has pmed gore...ya right dont even have one name you fuckin bitch gore still waiting on your phone call..... or any ones phone call for that matter but still not a dam thing. o ya who said any thing about being fearful of me is that just a cover up for you not calling gore. come on man you and all the rest of these kids on here that are talkin realing dont wont to see the goretex. let it be known your a bitch fool.so keep being creative with your smilely faces on 12oz thankn gore can really give a fuck. yo if your down or if any one would like to get knocked out the pm box is still open.nuf said. hala at your boy.:lol: and o ya fuck jesus

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABoUT GORE NO ONE FUCKIN CARES!!!! SO YOU HAVE SOME STUPID ASS BEEF BOO FUCKIN HOO MAN UP AND KEEP THAT SHIT BETWEEN YOURSELVES THATS WHATS WRONG WITH GRAFF THESE DAYS ABUNCH OF WHINEY FUCKIN PUNK ASS KIDS. NO ONE ELSE GIVES A FUCK IF HES IN 3A OR NOT I SWEAR IF I KEEP HEARING THAT SHIT IM GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND STRANGLE THE FUCK OUT OF THE NEXT PERSON I SEE:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

go kill your self fagget!

your words are hollow, this is the last time I think I'll touch on this. I sent Gore a PM about 3 months ago with what I write, and I know others have as well, and yet I haven't heard shit. like it was said pages and pages ago and blackeaydispenser said he was told this by 3A. "Toys don't belong..." Your a toy trying to be a tag banger. because you get up slightly for a month or two doesn't mean you've paid due's or put in work. you ain't shit and you'll never be shit, get over yourself big guy!

Always enjoy the Kiloe stuff, even just plain old tags, bump tall cans of coversall!