Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

question?

how can most of you look in the mirror ? really how?

do you loose sleep knowing what kind of person you are.

i read the stuff you guys post. i hear the stories about some of you,i hear about the lies y'all tell

i see the graff your not painting.really how do you live with your selves.but lets put graff aside we need to work on ourselves as people.lets have some standards lets conduct our selves as men of respect with rules.paint graffiti dont stand on the side lines and hate on thos that paint. lets fight for real reasons aganist real enemies not our "friends" or "new guy" to make a rep.

lets start being men....or at least start learning how to act like one

im talking to all of us .

I was jus commenting on that wierd ass picture and I don't give a fuck if u think I'm a cop!!!!

IVE BEEN SHERLOCK HOMES-ING ABOUT UR ASS MR FAGALICIOUS 99 POINT 9 PERCENT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HATE PIGS WITH A PASSION AND U JUST SAID U DONT CARE IF FOOLZ THINK UR A COP POST SOME FLIXZ AND STOP ASKING QUESTION AND POSTING CONTRAVERSIAL BULLSHIT IF UR NOT A RETARDED DETECTIVE WHO CAN BARLEY SPEAK STREET SLANG THEN UR SOME SUPER TOY (OINK OINK) DONT TOUCH THE 3 AND thE a ON UR KEY PAD AGAIN

IVE BEEN SHERLOCK HOMES-ING ABOUT UR ASS MR FAGALICIOUS 99 POINT 9 PERCENT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HATE PIGS WITH A PASSION AND U JUST SAID U DONT CARE IF FOOLZ THINK UR A COP POST SOME FLIXZ AND STOP ASKING QUESTION AND POSTING CONTRAVERSIAL BULLSHIT IF UR NOT A RETARDED DETECTIVE WHO CAN BARLEY SPEAK STREET SLANG THEN UR SOME SUPER TOY (OINK OINK) DONT TOUCH THE 3 AND thE a ON UR KEY PAD AGAIN

oh boy!!! where do I begin:lol: okay first of all even though I'M not a pig (which everone on this thread seems to think I am) what ur saying basically is that I am one just becuase I said I don't care what u think?...second of all u have no proof whatsoever that I have any involvement at all with law enforcemnet and personally I don't think me asking stupid questions when I was new to this thread and didn't know better should justify me as being a pig. and last of all Im still having trouble posting actual flix and not links even though I've tried tons of times if I could finally get the hang of it I would be happy to post what little flix I have at the moment.... and what may I ask are u possibly gunna do if I just so happen to press the 3A (oops) key? .......gimme a break do u really think ur superior to everyone on this thread? and mybe I still am kindof a toy but everyone started out that way am I right?