Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Kato's graff is far from dope, his shit is so fucking sloppy you might as well use shit. And Krams, you should give up on graff. Die, why don't you get an original style instead of biting DVS and the old Fast Breakin Art dudes, every single piece looks the same (but points for clean pieces). I know all I do is talk shit, but with everything you post it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin easy. Intimidation is what most of you fucks use, but it's easy when this is a soft city and you just jump people. And you can't call yourself a pimp when your bitches are busted and your ass works a minimum wage job at a goddamn car wash or some fuckin dive in the U, or your riding around the city on public transportation. There's less than 10 writers in this city that really have bragging writes, and barely any of them come on here.

... kato is a straightup anmiall,. Die bites dvs. oh yeah, you obviously got your facts straight. fucking rediculous man, you need to go hate elsewhere, i dont even know these cats, so im not biased, your just an idiot. and krams is fine, your just bein a bitch.

furthermore your hating on people because they dont have as much money as your rich mercerisland ass. fuck that. thats low... and yeah seattle isnt the most talented city, but what is? by the way, id put krams on the same list as aerubs or blink, based soely on how up he is. obviously has put time and effort in.

Man shamus is mad.....

Mabye it cause he has no friends...

Or mabye it cause he got is face splashed

And he can't do any thing about it......

Or that no one flicks his 20 color sharpie

Throwies that he works sooooo hard on

Or that children a quarter his age have more ups more respect and more rep than him.....

Or when he and his boo ride past gigantic fillins or multi color pieces and h/she is all "that's cool did you do that" and all he can do is say"no" and hang his head the same thing happends at work "hey shamus I saw some of that graffiti stuf its pretty coolbeans did you do it.....and of course

Once again reminded that he is a nobody....I could be wrong who knows who cares....

I know I don't...I'm too old to be fighting with anyone especaly nobodys from the internet....

Ah drunk as a motherfucker disrespecting

Bitches at folklife to be 16 again

The mac is back....i aint talking bout pimpin

Gun check

img54299eg11uk6.jpg

close enough...

and how the fuck did you get busted for marijuana possession... i saw mad pot being passed with cops 10 feet away and nothing happened. what was funny was the jesus freaks handing out 100000 dollar bills iwth the bible quotes. i was messing with one of em for a while. i got ontop of the fountain to. yah it was a good day.