Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

that jeans rooftop is still running? bump

anyone happen to know of snerf 3A? I met him today at lunch after my homie fronted me a dub and we smoked a fat bowl with 4 of are other homies in a patch of bigass bushes behind a church right next to an elementary school about 2 ft. away from where a group of little kids were playing ball on the playground lol,any way he was skating in the road and I saw a 3A tag on his board an I ask if hes down with 3A, he says yeah and we talked for a lil bit and I went to 6th period study tech high as fuck and turns out snerf is a kid at our school who i've chilled with b4 without even knowing he was a writer lol

needless to say today was a good day-

THE END!!!!:cool: :lol:

sry i was high when I typed that

um.. drysnitch on the internet? yeah, dude, you just did that. if you know so much about little dude, whoop his ass and stop airing your crew's dirty laundry on the internet.

Yeah I agree, people really need to just handle buisness off the net. besides cell phones 12oz conversations is the worst thing to happen to graffiti in a long time. bumpmalvoenergyres-q