Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Ballard happens to be the norse stronghold of the westcoast. wallingford retains its only fame for one exteramly large family, dicks, a tired mural wall, and bunch of dorky backpack thugs end of story...

and ? you say all that to say what? ballard sucks compaired to wallingford ? ...so what your trying to tell me is that ballard sucks and blows at the same time

but burning witch rocks be happy you have that

and ? you say all that to say what? ballard sucks compaired to wallingford ? ...so what your trying to tell me is that ballard sucks and blows at the same time

but burning witch rocks be happy you have that

alright... lets be real here the only reason you could ever talk this much shit on ballard is if you were just so angry that you aren't from it.... ballard not only better than wallingford, which is a joke.... it's also put out some tight kids... i'll admit ballard has put out a few bad ones (moke and packs) but the fact is wallingford has put out a group of some self righteous kids who just think they're hella good at graffiti cuz they kick it at 20th and claim to be hard....

alright... lets be real here the only reason you could ever talk this much shit on ballard is if you were just so angry that you aren't from it.... ballard not only better than wallingford, which is a joke.... it's also put out some tight kids... i'll admit ballard has put out a few bad ones (moke and packs) but the fact is wallingford has put out a group of some self righteous kids who just think they're hella good at graffiti cuz they kick it at 20th and claim to be hard....

packs is a homosexual

magnolia stand up

bump painting all over seattle