Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

hahaha holy shit i pretty much love how i woke up after my tripple keg, to find a 3a tag on my bathroom mirror.. i had to buff it but man, thats some gangster shit.

you............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................suck,bitch.

And you........................................................................................................................................................ have nothing better to do then........................................ talk ................ shit.................... so choke on one of rosanes many chins and................... shut the fuck up!

yo dog you should think befor you start talkin. who ever you r you should leave your name on my email iam 3a it would do you some good to hit penz and t revs up to cheak your facts. i was put down not long ago you will be apologizeing soon. call pens ask krams , saro, lpd,eager, ghoul, zeb iam 3a .

why would you want to be on a crew that has a number of people that basically keep telling you to fuck off. You sound like a bellevue suburbanite little kid that plans on moving to a shitty part of seattle because he thinks it's cool to be "strugglin" and then tries to claim he's from the "hood".

STOP HATEN THE GOERTEX PUNK.

why would you want to be on a crew that has a number of people that basically keep telling you to fuck off. You sound like a bellevue suburbanite little kid that plans on moving to a shitty part of seattle because he thinks it's cool to be "strugglin" and then tries to claim he's from the "hood".
WORD. YOU ARE NOT 3A. I IM. STOP TALKIN SHIT. HIT ME UP. LETS GO HEAD UP. EMAIL IS IAMLIGHTRAYZ7@YAHOO.COM.:heated: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Re: STOP HATEN THE GOERTEX PUNK.

[/color]:heated: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

let's hear it for a wanna be tag banger, a dude that's been rejected from 2 crews, and a faggot to boot! you and ghoul should get together and fuck eachother with a glass double dong with big ugly ass 3a scribe on it.

yo dog you should think befor you start talkin. who ever you r you should leave your name on my email iam 3a it would do you some good to hit penz and t revs up to cheak your facts. i was put down not long ago you will be apologizeing soon. call pens ask krams , saro, lpd,eager, ghoul, zeb iam 3a .

fuck you. you cried your way into ubk. cried your way out of ubk. and now getting the little guys to put you in 3A?!

you are a wack toy. I seen you up like twice in the suberb and looks like you just biting gausr to me.

and why do you want to be in a crew full of people you dont even know!? :rolleyes:

your like a little kid. want to be in the crew just so you can tell everyone.

you have no place in 3A. I never even met you!

crew hoppin, ubk leavin, 3A wantin to get in, nobody wantin, wack ass buster ass style biting toy!

:D

fuck you. you cried your way into ubk. cried your way out of ubk. and now getting the little guys to put you in 3A?!

you are a wack toy. I seen you up like twice in the suberb and looks like you just biting gausr to me.

and why do you want to be in a crew full of people you dont even know!? :rolleyes:

crew hoppin, ubk leavin, 3A wantin to get in, nobody wantin, wack ass buster ass style biting toy!

STILL IAM 3A AND THERES NOT SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT . IF IM THE TOY YOUR THE BITCH AS FUCKER I WILL PISS ON JUST AS SOON AS TELL ME YOR NAME YOU GOT MY EMAIL # HIT ME IF YOU GOT A PROB. IM DONE WITH THE SHIT TALKIN.

AND I DONT THINK PENS OR TREVS IS THE LITTLE HOMIES OF 3A . IN FACT THEY ARE THE OGS AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE REALLY 3A.THEY PUT ME DOWN AND I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO SHIT TALK THIS OUT . HIT ME .......................

STILL IAM 3A AND THERES NOT SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT . IF IM THE TOY YOUR THE BITCH AS FUCKER I WILL PISS ON JUST AS SOON AS TELL ME YOR NAME YOU GOT MY EMAIL # HIT ME IF YOU GOT A PROB. IM DONE WITH THE SHIT TALKIN.

how am I a bitch when you tryin to be in MY crew!!? :eek:

that just explains more on why you should just leave. dont write 3A, nobody likes you.

just like ubk, you get in the crew, and try to stir shit up between members until you get kicked out for not knowing how to do a piece.

I already know all about you CHRIS.

oh did I just do that? :rolleyes: