Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dude is trying soooo hard to drop knowledge

he even slips him and his dude's in with people like dondi, lee, fx crew, msk, twist and amaze,

the only two illegal peices of graff were him tagging on a garbage can and a bench both in the same park.

lots off blackbook and freewall shit though

this video is a joke...

man charms is foreal? so now osh pt is outta sf? coulda swore those dudes were from cupertino. man, weak as fuck.

OSH = 209 why you trying so hard to drop info, All in the MIX. And who really gives a fuck where they're from!! You motherfuckers are so quick to bump you hater ass gums, He seemed cool to me. Yeah, he said some corny shit but hey aint everybody got it like me and you. He iight though... Really though, again, who gives a fuck where they're from. BIG UPS MY DUDE RIP HIKS OSH, SWIPE, WEGE, IFUL, MEDIK, CIRV, ALL THEM MOTHERFUCKERS AINT NO PUNKS...

MOST YALL PLASTIC ANYWAY - TELL ME WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO HYPHY OUT THERE?:lol:

you see thats a part of the problem... dudes got comfortable painting only legals so the next generation came up thinking that legals were the prime spots then the city took them all away, and that brings us to today

rod harden 1 seattle graf 0

game match set

BUMP THAT, i know so many kids that only want to paint legal spots or are always looking for the chillest spot cause of that shit