Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

...Just something to ponder for everyone out there; most people you care about on this site/scene care less about e-props...and for good reason. People who write because they cant help it and dont look for recognition are the same ones you will see up in bummyass areas you might only duck into to take a shit and still everywhere else. Most of the same people laughed at the prospect of this fucked-up venue when it began. Everyone who reads this and is thinking of trying to gain fame from this or something like it should re-evaluate who they are trying to impress. You can learn some humbling lessons from hobos and ne'er-do-wells and more often than not it could save you some time and/or lumps. People your same age probably only know some half baked story they heard from a has been...nothing to bank on,or to take as a rule. Interact with people from all walks of life on the same level you reside on and expect what you will. you wont see eye to eye with that many but you will be faced with input that isn't safe for schools (and for good reason).

So to all the 206 heads out there...past, present, future... take the time to share a beer with the next trackside homie you rattle (or get rattled by)...he might be a 56 yr old freight rider who could learn you a thing or two. people recognize honest intent and act accordingly. Even when it comes to bums,tramps,and hobos: real recognize reel.

Respect to all area crews...

rain city.

{edit} and from an honest perspective please let young and old cats from any krew be refreshed that getting up doesn't have to replace personal endeavors. If your art school period is a step in your road realize where you are and don't deny it. Plenty of these type of people see things as only what they and their freinds can relate to. And understand that even when your in the art school you are in their streets. And beef knows no age... as sad as it may be you will have to show preserverance through intentional and non-intentional beefs.

be what u bee... ................... the pretzel .................

blackeyedispensor your the biggest 3A dickrider on this fuckin website. your probably one of those little kids that got that ugly ass Kerse tattoo. The whole "grimey writer are the ones that destroy cities" is un true, there are far too many examples from cities all over the us, just look at other threads. At first OC i really wasn't feelin your shit, but as I look closer, it has grown on me and I really feel that shit. Why don't you take the knowledge of the game and teach some of those kids that run in your crowd, i'm not trying to disrespect you, but kruks, zeb, saroe, ghoul (there is alreay a ghoul that is dope and has put in plenty of work in the fr8 scene), and some of those other kids are up but there nothing but ugly tags and monotonous throwies or 2 color fills. Kruks has had that same goddamn fill for too long now. the only part of his letters that had style was the "S" and it's a Jeans s. There are just as many aerubs tags as there are kruks, the only difference with the Aerubs is that they vary and his fills have real variety. Yeah 3A is up more than any crew, but msot of you have only lived in one or two major cities, if that, and if you've seen the shit from all over the US and the shit I saw in my short stay in Sydney Australia, you'de realize that this grimey shit, is in fact styless, and an eyesore. you want a crew that really crushed seattle without looking like shit, KYT did just that as well as a dozen other cities across the globe.

Daaaammmn, theres a lot of hate going round. 3AK has more ups in this city than any other krew, and everyone knows it. Kruks has more ups than any other writer and I don't know why you're dissing on him Shamus. I come to this fucking site so I can see some sick graff from the Seattle area, NOT to read a bunch of back and forth e-beef comments. If people are hating they should settle it on the street or shut the fuck up.

QUOTE: So to all the 206 heads out there...past, present, future... take the time to share a beer with the next trackside homie you rattle (or get rattled by)...he might be a 56 yr old freight rider who could learn you a thing or two. people recognize honest intent and act accordingly. Even when it comes to bums,tramps,and hobos: real recognize reel.

BUMP THAT, I've learned a lot from random ass hobos walking the street, and i've been suprised to find out how knowledgeable some of them are

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FIND IT SO FUCKIN FUNNY THAT ALL YOU DUMBASS LITTLE 3A FAGS THINK BY POSTING ALL OF THOSE UGLY ASS PICS OF 3A THROWIES THAT A RE-RE IN A WHEELCHAIR COULD DO PROVES THAT YOUR TIGHT, BUT ACTUALLY IT PROVS MY POINT THAT YOUR ALL FUCKIN WACK AND PUT UP EYESORES EVERYWHERE YOU GO, EYESORES FOR DAYS!!!

Yeah, Cyfer did some sick shit while he was here, but now both of us are going to be labeled as CYFER FAN BOYS!!!!!! I personally don't think that style and quality are everything in graff, and sometimes you just have to get up, and do it whatever way you can. People do graff in different ways and for different reasons.

It takes a real loser to #1 not write but go on 12oz daily #2 not write but keep up on the latest grafitti gossip and #3 not write but think you have any place commenting on anybodies graff #4 take pictures of graff, try to interveiw writers and try to act like you know them. I own a bar. Your going to here alot of random bullshit stories/gossip from people that got punked by 3a that aren't true, don't take it all to heart. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN"T SHARED HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT 3A TO ANY 3A CAT IN PERSON which makes you a shit talking nobody coward.

In regards to all this 3a internet "beef" can you please take this shit else where. If you dont like 3a go out and cross them out and find them in the street, or paint what you consider better graffiti. If you are 3a then keep doing what your doing, find them and beat the shit out of them. All this talk has gone on way too long, fight and get it over with, battle and get it over with, squash it and get it over it. Which ever way you go just go there and keep the beef off the net and in the streets where it belongs.

BASICLY IF YOU TALENTLESS FUCKS CAN COME ON HERE EVERY FUCKIN DAY AND SUCK EACHOTHER OFF OVER THE INTERENET ABOUT YOU WACK BULLSHIT GRAFF, I CAN COME ON HERE AND SAY YOU FUCKIN SUCK AND I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT, JUST LIKE ALL YOU FUCKERS TALKIN ABOUT HOW DOOOPE 3A IS WOOHOO YEA GARBAGE GRAFF ALL OVER THE CITY IS REALLY SOMTHIN TO BE PROUD OF EHH? IT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF LOSERS THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, I HAVE SEEN TOYS LIKE YOUR WHOLE CREW COME AND GO OVER THE YEARS , MAN I JUST CANT WAIT TILL ALL OF YOU MORONS ARE ALL LOCKED UP.

alright i see whats going on here, your mad because alot of people like 3a and you think 3a sucks,

heres something i think you should look into instead of wasting your time on here

jealousy1.jpg

why dont you come back when your gonna say what you REALLY write and stop fronting

alright i see whats going on here, your mad because alot of people like 3a and you think 3a sucks,

heres something i think you should look into instead of wasting your time on here

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/KOOL_KEITH/jealousy1.jpg

why dont you come back when your gonna say what you REALLY write and stop fronting

Word,:lol::lol::lol:

BRIMSET

3AK CRMKIC