Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i sometimes wonder if anyone takes buses on the metro corridor anymore.. nice to know some people still see what's put up along that route.

anyways.. since we all loved hating on jrat for being a tacoma self promoter.. i will punish you all by putting up flicks from olympia. and don't complain about the quality. sometimes it's like that.

1st off.. respect to Fist. Rest in Power.

DSCF0560.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

i think it says fonze..

DSCF0554.jpg

gee perz kreeperz

DSCF0553.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

sorry for the angle. but this alley was super narrow, and i ain't about to do no connector flicks..

Scuz...

DSCF0550.jpg

diskoe?

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

now some tags..

fonze

DSCF0547.jpg

rare xpensive pcf tag..

DSCF0546.jpg

in case you didn't know.. fistoe rules olympia..

DSCF0542.jpg

WWL

DSCF0523.jpg

BC

DSCF0532.jpg

BTMafia

DSCF0529.jpg

eat 3f with the respectable number of dots.

DSCF0513.jpg

self portrait

brand.gif

jrat, it doesn't matter how good you are, when you are new in the game, you get hated on.. that's why you see lots of writers making things worse when they first start out and run and grab onto the leg of a crew that's going nowhere and dragging all the members with it..

think of it like you are a smoking ass dime-piece, and crewing up is like getting a train run on you at a party. you wouldn't let just anyone run a train on you would you? starting your own crew early in the game is also kinda weak, but miles above jocking a crew of old writers who are on their way out, or kissing up to a legal eagle crew so you can get in on the legal walls, a graffiti exercise in throwing your self respect away..

also never pose with your piece if you are a skinny whiteboy doing the skinny whiteboy hail satan pose in front of your graf. it confirms that we can easily rob you of your expensive european paint when we catch you in the tacoma tunnels or a freight yard late at night without your impressive sounding 2ft crew to back you up..

you may only pose for photos if they do not include your graf, or they are of you and your graf on a subway car. you may also pose with stacks of cash, huge amounts of paint you racked, or anything else that would make us jealous. please don't be another wanker who draws shitty paint pen pieces on his stripper mudshark girlfriend. that shit is so corny, it makes me want to vomit. that bitch might let you draw on her, but she lets the guys at the club do alot more to her when you aren't around.. that's why she keeps her cellphone under lock and key and her inbox summers eve fresh, so you don't impress us, the bitch has no self respect, and that says alot about you too, although you might not understand what for 10 more years..

you gotta leave us with some mystery.. are you that large samoan writer we've all heard about, but have never really seen? should we just let you run even though we want that spot/panel, cuz you never know who's behind that tag in real life? the biggest let down in graf is meeting writers. it shouid be a mystery for the same reason paris and britney shold wear panties.. people don't want to see it all until they have some sort of emotional investment.. not real emotions.. manotions. many emotions that aren't feelings, but mean you actually care about something.. no homo.

my advice is don't post anything for a year, but keep looking, your style shows me you'vve been checking this site out for a minute, cuz that steez didn't come from tacoma..do a 6 color panel on the sounder, and post it on the hitting metal thread "commuters for all-over", and make us all look like lame ass snobs who shunned the next great thing to come outta the NW, which is the correct focus of this thread.. seattle ain't got enough popping to have it's own, bottom line. portland gets close, but they outta come home. vancouver can do whatevs.. i think it's only vts anyway.

peace!

Had some serious time thinking about being a hot girl and letting dudes run trains or what??

more like i've seen enough crews that didn't live up to their potential drag down writers, and it reminded me of some nasty parties at the 3a mansion... i can only imagine what your bitch goes through, luckily i can say it without having to picture it.. it may be extreme, but i think it got the point across..

maybe i should've thrown another "no homo" in there for good measure.

and yes, britney's beaver is singing "oops i did it again" in that picture for reals.