Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

The aforesaid "tennis court" has a very, very strict "guest list ", id hate for someone to get

”done a mischief" beacuse they violated said guest list.to the dude that was there first i am in no means talking to you respectfully.

for guest list info please pm me (2).

guest fill be ENFORCED to the fullest

thanks

yall niggas know my name,bang on every thang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1Wpv4KeZE

...to the dude that was there first i am in no means talking to you respectfully.

is that dude even on here?

wwl_isnt_proof.jpg

would like to see more velcro shit.. i guess i need to scour the metalheads for that? lately it seems the trains have been finding their way where they belong.

started a nw fr8 thread.. seemed like a sister thread to this one was in order. put 'em up:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4926960#post4926960

but he still cant do letters worth shit

yeah you come on here a lot talking mad shit,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHO ARE YOU???

talking shit on veteran like SEED

who's been painting since you were shitting in your diapers

lets see something better from you or shut your mouth youngster

yikes!! that twisted a lot of panties. havent we been through this a billion times already on this thread alredy? some people like seeds shit, some dont. oy vey let it go.

i write a lot of things, because... im not in it to get bumped by some ebeef kids. i just like cruising down the street seeing shit i did. whether its shitty or good, i dont care. oops, bet i'll get trashed for 'being in it for the wrong reasons' too. dammit..

dude its not ebeef, til you get on the web talking shit. and you may write alot of things, and none of them add up to seedr. and what you will get trashed for is making ignorant comments. and if your only in it to see your own shit, why the fuck are you on the internet judging other peoples shit. and if you only care about your shit, why even bother talking shit on someone elses.

edoggg.... whether you like his shit or not you're doing exactly what you're speaking out against... trashing someone on the internet! If you don't like someones shit thats resonable.... but your opinion is not gonna be respected about such a well loved writer.. seedr has done things other writers couldn't and for that he's got my respect and many others... it'd be better to leave such controversial opinions off the internet if you aren't trying to catch a beef for it

nah... im just going with it because it happens inevitably. see, if yall know i write debt, and you dont like it, thats fine. talk shit. i probably wont fight back. but thats not the only name i got up so i really dont care what you have to say about the shit i put up. you can talk all the shit you want. and if you really think this isnt the place to express opinions... well. read every thread on this forum and tell me otherwise.