Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

PLUS WAS A MASTER R>I>P

ERUPTO IS FREIGHT KING

SMOKE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE< BIG KING

I GOT LOVE FOR SEATTLE

bump TNK and that earn rolecalll

HIGH A$ A KITEe rite now

NAM IS M.I.A! REPEAAT Missing in ACTION !! WHERE THE FUCK U AT KRACKK!!!?>? GET at me J a $ * n DDDD

..standing behind the opinion that all religion and geo-political politics is total bullshit?? Whether its yours or theirs!!!

1. i didn't post that flick here.

2. you PMed ME, talking disrespectfully.

3. i gave you many chances to meet face to face, i offered to go 1 on 1, or in a non-violent way.

4. you then got scared when i suggested a meeting place and stopped responding.

5. if your friends want to start talking, i can take them out too. i have the paint and time, and people will do my homework for me. i dissed you like that because it hurts you. that piece looked expensive. you buy your paint, montana reps give me mine.

6. i consider you a toy, and a coward.

7. the disrespectful tone you took goes beyond graffiti. it's up to me how i respond.

8. i don't dis you for public approval. i don't care if the whole city disagrees (it doesn't).

9. your'e half a sntich for asking this forum what i write.

10. your still talking on the internet, with carefully crafted half-threats that will never amount to anything but proving what I said before, you are a coward.

Don't get caught counting your chips before all the hands have been played!!]

so if you want to "stand for something", like i said in the first place, PM and we can meet face to face, to see how much you stand for whatever it is you think you stand for.. this goes for anyone else who has something to say about it.. i'm putting your words on my dis list too. i'll make my way to your yards at my leisure. I paint where i want, you paint where you can. i run these streets, you hide under bridges like a troll or some kind of bum.

oh, and bump my homie lokeys.. see you next friday.

omg face elmo ouch are the biggest fucking toys. look at his pea coat, true fagot right there! and wow someone really kills that bridge!!!! what toys!!! eevery fucking lame chill bridge piece gets max publicity that night when they go home and post there bs. someone post some real shit! the kind of graffiti that might be nerveracking to do! something hardcore!
this guy is out of his mind.:haha:

Um...yeah...thanks for the up date..um I guess,you know no one cares right....but good looking out on the info I guess
um o yea your a bitch. you must care to take your time to even speakTO THE GORE you fucin fag. give me you name and i will make sure to do a little more''looking Out''.

:hatred: :hatred: