pit bull puppy

absorb

I just got a loyal companion today he's a 8 week old pit bull he's white with brindle and here's the thing I'm having trouble nameing him he needs a name but I dont want to give him a dumb name but yet I dont want wait to think of a good one any help would be nice

[This message has been edited by absorb (edited 07-07-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hipnos

just do something simple. pits are damn great dogs. just given a bad reputation by morons. please tell me you're not gonna fight it..

oh hell no I'm not going to fight him I just love pit bulls Its fucked up because alot of the people that I told that I got a pit bull had bad reactions

[This message has been edited by absorb (edited 07-07-2001).]

my sister had a white pit bull named zeus, but it had some rare blood disease and got put down about a month ago. only about 2 years old too. that dog was scared of people like no other dog i've known, me and my dad think it was retarded somehow. no matter how nice you were to it, no matter how many times you hook him up with some steak or chicken, he never got comfortable around you. great dog, but never trusted a single person but my sister.

i usually wait until my pets begin to develop personality, then name them accordingly....it sucks though cause you just end up saying "come here dog" for two or three weeks....you can ususally come up with a fitting name though.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest HESHIANDET

i own an american bulldog and she gets confused for a pit by everyone. its a shame that they have gotten such a bad rap, awesome dogs. as the hesher i command you to name your dog ozzie! i would have named my dog that but shes a she. somehow lita didn't sound like a good name for her, neither did joan jet.

Guest SPLINTER

cut its hined legs of and name it "BOTTOM LESS PIT"

naw i think Ozzie sounds cool although im not sure if i like the music. name him Umpa or Loompa or you can name him Lucky but i dont know if he feels irish.

yo pits are really the greatest dogs in the world all the pits ive had they are the greatest companions.....if u treat a pit rite it will protect you till its death...as for fightin pits if u do that shit u deserve for it to maul u! BRUTIS..damn that was a great pit......

Guest HESHIANDET

welcome to fatherhood my friend. give the lil guy a few months and he'll learn. in the meantime read as many books on obedience traing and housebreaking as you possibly can, it makes such a didfference down the road.

Archived