RHODE ISLAND..again

WaS-oNeR!

Guest NEO DOOM

Re: first annual bode jam

Originally posted by semiauto

actually the bode jam was organized by SKET ONE

My mistake, I was so quick to dis, I didnt think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infared

7.62 round is teh largest round legally dischargeably at actual troops as dictated by the geneva conventions. however larger rounds of ammunition can be fired upon equiptment of enemy troops; examply---a helmut is equiptment, a canteen is equiptment, a flac jacket is equiptment. neet little tidbit of military information. now boys and girls stick to your nines and twenty twos if you intend to go busting caps in any asses yo. word ta tha third, flip.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by intellekt...

now, i dont know if this was the guy that originated it....but why does everybody feel like they have the right to keep painting these characters? i just dont get it. did i miss something?

saying that Bode's characters are a tradition in graff and therefore justifies painting them is actually a moot point, but what you did miss is that this was painted a jam to celebrate VAUGHN BODE's influence on graff. yes, you don't get it.

Re: ABOVE

Originally posted by stoopit

A flack jacket is not a bullet proof vest even thouht they weight twice as much. They are only made to protect soldiers from flack and shrapnel however they can be made virtuly bullet proof by inserting metal plates in the front and back of the jacket stopping up to a 7.62 round.

Now thats a tid bit of military info for yall.

I aint tryin to be a smart ass or school you cuz i do know how u got your name.

NOW BACK TO THE GRAFFITI..

no harm man, but actually you insert the kevlar/ceramic plates into the RBA not the flack but then again what do I know, hrrmmph like the man said back to the graff.

Originally posted by Al Green

its cool when kgbe_& rotgut do it.. and when jobe_rome did it.. but.. that just looks ca ca..

i hope billy banks hunts you down and taebo's your ass.

...just kidding.

no but seriously.. the above graffiti is ca ca.

Ca ca ehh.. well glad you like it bro...

Deus is on some weird shit that is just his deal...

That stuff is from like 96 or something like that...

Guest 1honkeymofo
Originally posted by thatsomekid

Ca ca ehh.. well glad you like it bro...

Deus is on some weird shit that is just his deal...

That stuff is from like 96 or something like that...

it sucked in 96 then homie.. thats on some serious shit..like some quadrapelygic autistic shit.

..not to hate

..but i hate it.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived