Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Its_A_Secret

Asian Graffiti?

Some may think this thread is pointless or stupid but its a question I have been wondering for a long time.....Has any one been to asia and looked at graff? Do they use the english Alphabet or Chinese Characters? Any one have pics or info?

Guest SPFlatty

in thailand they all write jase...oh, nevermind, he was just up everywhere...go to art crimes, they got a ton of flicks so you can see for yourself...

Guest spec
Originally posted by SUPERPRETZEL

im asian and yes all graf in any asian country is done using chineese characters........because we are all the same...........STOOPID!!!!!!!!

:lol: word, they get up with brush and ink like what, motherbiatch!

Originally posted by SPFlatty

in thailand they all write jase...oh, nevermind, he was just up everywhere...go to art crimes, they got a ton of flicks so you can see for yourself...

did he go there for the 13 year olds?

Originally posted by SUPERPRETZEL

im asian and yes all graf in any asian country is done using chineese characters........because we are all the same...........STOOPID!!!!!!!!

Who is STUPID now STOOOPID

That would be funny as hell to seeem up on walls paintin with these small ass brushes..but hell i be thy can do soe bad charicters nd throwies.....oh and abou this cap i found..its blue with a piece of plastic on the top it pushes down with the cap..im thinkin its a wide spraybut hell i dont know

i was in hong kong for like a month and i saw a bunch of graff, all crap but it was graff none the less. i saw alot of PECK and a bunch of DOFI. getting p in that city is everything but easy. and paint is impossible to get.....except for nippon. atleast they are trying, youve got to give them that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this