NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Go ahead speed....pull the trigger on that ish

....there ain't nothing wrong with that kolun over chose!! Look how small it is, kolun was just taking advantage of that panel with the respectable size....and was going over the whole piece which in all reality isn't a diss

....go and try to start some shit somewhere else

damn Pyle and close are on a mission...good to see!'

todays rant is about graffiti,and not that wall art painted with spray paint ,but actual graffiti.you know what i am talking about its that shit that some people do and the majority of you kids "bump".if you have put in years doing real illegal graff,whether its streets,trains whatever(stencils and posters dont count-stickers either),then you have a valid piont to make in a forum like this.if you stick to your hiddens and your legals,i dont care how good you are at the "art" of graffiti-you are not a valid graffiti writer,and doing some occassional illegal bomb doesn't give you street cred either.if any of this bothers you,then you are probably one of those douche bags that calls themselves a graffiti artist,and in that case oh well i hope you are offended.have a nice day and thank you for reading todays rant!!

^awesome

more flickr steals

3886562330_bccd91f783_b.jpg

I remember this...

This is what Armor felt he was good enough to diss with his remedial shit...taking out Aim and Snuze at a free wall...hmmm

Props to kids coming up the "write" way...props to Oldfaithful for telling it like it is.

^^is your graff as dumb as your posts^seriously! i know i dont know you,at least i dont think so,but it needs to be said-you say the dumbest shit,its not just once in a while.you are very consistant. were you dropped on your head,raised in the deep south,very young,what is your deal?i was gonna talk about the VFW only having old crow,but had to address the fact that you run off at the keyboard,and always say the most retarded shit.the shit you say is so stupid,i wish i had fallen off that scafolding last night and wouldn't be able to read you dumdass comments this morning!