NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why not save up some cool pics of out of towners you see rollin in and make a nice post in Metal heads and show people that NC knows whats up?

I agree with Spicey, Toasty you should bench the flicks and when you get a good number of flicks then just make a thread in metal heads so that way no one will give you shit...

by the way the flicks are cool...

its gettin like memory lane in this bitch.01,and 04.

stickers and stencils are lame for these reasons,1.they are made in the safety of your dorm room or in your bedroom at your parents house,cause lets admit thats who makes stickers and stencils,and consider it bombing,generally art fags and pussies.2.it doesn't take any effort to slap a sticker,or spray a stencil.anyone that has done a fillin can tell you it is alot easyier to do a sticker or stencil,then paint something real.think about it,if it was graffiti it would be called that instead of being called street art.it is generally called graff by lame asses that do it,cause they don't do real graff,and want to be considered graff artists.

don't get me wrong i have done slap tags before,but i don't post flicks of a sticker in a bathroom.its kinda like "buy a t-shirt,tell'em where you been".

just don't call stickers and stencils bombing,cause its not.

its gettin like memory lane in this bitch.01,and 04.

stickers and stencils are lame for these reasons,1.they are made in the safety of your dorm room or in your bedroom at your parents house,cause lets admit thats who makes stickers and stencils,and consider it bombing,generally art fags and pussies.2.it doesn't take any effort to slap a sticker,or spray a stencil.anyone that has done a fillin can tell you it is alot easyier to do a sticker or stencil,then paint something real.think about it,if it was graffiti it would be called that instead of being called street art.it is generally called graff by lame asses that do it,cause they don't do real graff,and want to be considered graff artists.

don't get me wrong i have done slap tags before,but i don't post flicks of a sticker in a bathroom.its kinda like "buy a t-shirt,tell'em where you been".

just don't call stickers and stencils bombing,cause its not.

very well put.......