THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What type of markers do you recomend for the stickers. I used crayola cus its cheep and easy to rack, but it comes off in the rain. any marker of choice that u can get form a craft store. the other markers I got are

http://www.bombingscience.com/catalog.htm?item=5627&ret=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bombingscience.com%2Fcatalog.htm%3Fpage%3D1

idk if they are waterproof. hope to get some help, thanks.

prismacolor gets an A+ coat your stickers with a clearcoat (available wherever spraypaint is sold) or use clear packing tape. craola markers probably wont make your outcome very pleasant but im not sure what your capable of or if it would be worth it to step up your pengame for something undeserving. if your "still learning" than just use whatever you can and master the tools your armed with.

ya kind of a stencil type thing a made, its pretty ghetto but all it is just a piece of Bristol board i drew the design onto, then scribbled the back with pencil so it transfers over when u outline it. lol i hope that makes some sense

but thanks for the props, lovin ur style man keep it up

oldies

1048.jpg

Dukepiece1.jpg

i want some of these bro for my book

whats a guy gotta do lol

prove your credible. why not post some pics first and let cats know what type of style your on

and what their stickers will be forever sitting next to. cant mix caviar with keeblers crackers ya dig? or maybe you can, i eat tuna melts wtf do i know, stay up.

prismacolor gets an A+ coat your stickers with a clearcoat (available wherever spraypaint is sold) or use clear packing tape. craola markers probably wont make your outcome very pleasant but im not sure what your capable of or if it would be worth it to step up your pengame for something undeserving. if your "still learning" than just use whatever you can and master the tools your armed with.

Thanks, I had a feeling that I would get some good feedback from you lls. Yea, I will look into that. Is it kinda like spray on lamination?

no, not at all, its just weather proof. and use in light coats because that shit will fuck your ink up if its not dry, rosie o donnel on her period doesnt bleed that much.

the packing tape gives your stickers a glossy effect and most people will think their professionaly done if your penstyles are up.