THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OFFICER PUSSYNUTS@Dec 2 2004, 10:41 PM

oh my bad here it is...

dats wack just wait it aint easy being so young specially to get cans. and first of all that wuz wack toy shit you guys did so far. i admit 1of your bubbles was alright but it aint the shit. that white and grey ecko you guys capped was ugly shit you guys did.that wuz fucked up but don't worry, we aint done...

Originally posted by Chance Em Redy@Dec 3 2004, 02:59 AM

I seen some recent NBS tags around town. Idk if that is the same crew. What writers repped it? They still getting up? In any case, those SPEL sketches are dope. :king:

I doubt it's the original guys but you never know...

the crew consisted of..

Madkap

Verb

Spel

Reverse

Logo

Akuse

Age 7

Kodak

Sire

Earn

Ceres

I know there were other guys but I can't remember there names. Verb started hitting up again off and on some odd years back but then stopped. The rest of the crew just went there seperate ways after highschool and others just got caught up in some shit, Reverse and Logo joined DE after, Kodak and Sire went back to AOD/BPK/KTB, Ceres or spelled something like that was originally from DIS and think he just repped that after. I've seen Spel rock a ill piece not to long ago but it was a once in a blue moon thing and was a special occasion. With the exception of spel who makes a living from his art now the rest is pretty much retired.

Originally posted by OFFICER PUSSYNUTS@Dec 5 2004, 07:03 PM

ECKO!!you dont knoe why u got yourself in this mess???? recap your brain...you CAPPED me....aiight..so dont be all innocent and shit..and dont talk so much shit either....ADMIT IT DUDE..my KREW is BETTER then YOURS...

thats frikkin rediculous i capped an ars not intended for you but i heard about it before i capped it an i wuz all koo with it till i saw red lines on my shit den of course i aint gonna let it slide. shit if it wuz good n' finished and better den mines den yeah maybe but for waht i know it wuz red and the ars wuz YELLOW and RED so you see i neva started it. whoever wrote rampage wuz duh 1.

all you guys are fucking lame. wha wha wha. stop crying about shit. this is in reference to the "my krew is better than yours" idiots. shut it up, paint in your backyard, and dont worry bout your ass gettin capd. and seriously, do it in your backyard, its ugly and thats why its gettin capd.

Archived